Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App blocked

Options
  • 19-04-2019 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Good morning,

I blocked my app by entering the info wrong. Can you help unblock it?

Kind regards,
    Iulian Ursu

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Iuli Ursu wrote: »
    Good morning,

Kind regards,
    Iulian Ursu

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards. In this instance we would recommend that you try log into your account through a Pc/Laptop to see if you are experiencing the same difficulty. If you are unable to log into your account we would recommend that you contact our Customer Service Team on our Freephone number 1800 946 156 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help you with this.

Please feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else, Happy Easter.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Iuli Ursu wrote: »
    Good morning,

Kind regards,
    Iulian Ursu

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards. In this instance we would recommend that you try log into your account through a Pc/Laptop to see if you are experiencing the same difficulty. If you are unable to log into your account we would recommend that you contact our Customer Service Team on our Freephone number 1800 946 156 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to help you with this.

Please feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else, Happy Easter.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement