Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Payment

Options
  • 19-04-2019 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi 

I just recently got a new car and paid the first payment last month. Due to being ill this month was not paid so wont get paid till the 05/05/19 and my car payment is due on the 22/04/19. I have emailed them but not sure if I sent it to  the correct department. How can I talk to them or how does this work and will they re try for the payment again. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Murdie45 wrote: »
    Hi 

I just recently got a new car and paid the first payment last month. Due to being ill this month was not paid so wont get paid till the 05/05/19 and my car payment is due on the 22/04/19. I have emailed them but not sure if I sent it to  the correct department. How can I talk to them or how does this work and will they re try for the payment again. 

Hi Murdie45,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. We are sorry to hear that you have been unwell and wish you a speedy recovery. If this is a car finance agreement we would recommend that you contact our Car Finance Team on 1890 66 44 66 and one of our advisors will be happy to discuss this with you.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Murdie45 wrote: »
    Hi 

Hi Murdie45,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. We are sorry to hear that you have been unwell and wish you a speedy recovery. If this is a car finance agreement we would recommend that you contact our Car Finance Team on 1890 66 44 66 and one of our advisors will be happy to discuss this with you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement