Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepaid International gift card

• 19-04-2019 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

My requirement is to purchase a prepaid gift card worth EUR 3000 to gift it to a friend in Germany. He will be making purchases in Germany (oline as well). What options do I have.
    I checked out Swirlcard, but their maximum limit is EUR 250, which means I will have to buy 12 cards (that itself will cost me EUR 36); so not worth it.

People in UK seem to have lot of options. But buying a card like this and shipping via parcelmotel does not seem to be wise option.

Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Delta2113

https://www.icard.com/ €1 fee and then mentions €3 monthly charge -not sure you can get €3,000 but maybe you want to check this out. You will have to open an account with icard.

Advertisement