Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account fees deducted from student account

Options
  • 19-04-2019 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

My account was debited with account fees twice, I'm a current master's student in DCU holding Account in DCU branch, Dublin - When enquired in branch regarding deduction they said itll be refunded but it's not done yet.

It been more than 3-4 weeks, I'm waiting to get a refund.

Please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Vijaykumar wrote: »
    Hello,

My account was debited with account fees twice, I'm a current master's student in DCU holding Account in DCU branch, Dublin - When enquired in branch regarding deduction they said itll be refunded but it's not done yet.

Please help.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Can we ask that you send us a PM with your contact details and the branch your account was opened in and we can certainly request for someone in the branch to give you a call on Tuesday when our branches reopen.

Have a lovely Easter.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Vijaykumar wrote: »
    Hello,

Please help.

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Can we ask that you send us a PM with your contact details and the branch your account was opened in and we can certainly request for someone in the branch to give you a call on Tuesday when our branches reopen.

Have a lovely Easter.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement