Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan Team - Easter Holidays

Options
  • 20-04-2019 2:59am

Hi there,

I am currently in the process of applying for a student loan & I was talking to a member of staff as there was a delay in sending off the guarantee forms to the loans team from the branch.  The branch called me around 5 PM Thursday to let me know it finally arrived at the loans team and to let me know they are working today 20/04/2019.  

Can I call them using the number that was given to me (0818 200 334) or is the number turned off for the weekend?  Could you guys check the status of the loan application for me?

Kind Regards,

Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

daspendy wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am currently in the process of applying for a student loan & I was talking to a member of staff as there was a delay in sending off the guarantee forms to the loans team from the branch.  The branch called me around 5 PM Thursday to let me know it finally arrived at the loans team and to let me know they are working today 20/04/2019.  

Can I call them using the number that was given to me (0818 200 334) or is the number turned off for the weekend?  Could you guys check the status of the loan application for me?

Kind Regards,

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. Yes you can call the number above until 2pm this afternoon and then our lending team will be closed until Tuesday morning. Please be assured that our advisors will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement