Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW35 Matchday Thread

1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Big red arrow
    Fell half my rank back to 15k
    Guy in 3rd in main league surged back into contention too
    Only 25 points separate top 3 now
    Second has Bb and TC
    Me and 3rd just TC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

115 points for the GW. Top 6 in my money league all over the ton. Steady at 22,000 OR. Delighted with the last few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Benimar wrote: »
    104. Got the TC v BB decision wrong. Jimenez failed spectacularly whilst my bench scored 18....fcuking Duffy!

Should have 2nd in my ML tied up, but too far behind 1st to really challenge.

Very similar here - 99 with Jiménez TC and 18 on the bench as well.

In fairness, I think TC was still the right call. Brighton shipped seven in their two home games in 34. I don't think anyone would have predicted a clean sheet away to Wolves.

And it hasn't been often that Wolves have scored three without Jiménez being involved. Just bad luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

90 on bench boost when no one on the team scores a goal is better than I was expecting but an average of 67 means I only get a small jump up the overall ranks to 97,000's. Still an outside chance of getting to the targeted top 1% at the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

122 (-4)

Imagine if my 3 Brighton defenders didn't concede that late goal!

Again none of this really matters, I started the GW at 391k, in what has been a thoroughly sh!t season, so at least I managed to finally hit a ton this season, and let's see where I sit at the end of this GW.

I haven't been inside 100k once this season, 154k in GW2 the best position of the season.

Up to 222k and a GW rank of 18k

Inside 100k is too much of a stretch I'd imagine, but inside 200k would at least add a touch of respectability to proceedings....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

93(-4) on BB. Not great considering I had potentially 28 players. Doherty the only one to score! A couple of assists. Defense the biggest contributors. Son Captain Fail. KDB in for a hit didn't go well and opted for Doucoure over flagged Gerry D. OR up to 193k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

119 Pts
    Poor captain choice (Jimi) and poor choice in my 3 Southampton players.

Exactly on 7K. Driving for top 5K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

tailgunner wrote: »
    Very similar here - 99 with Jiménez TC and 18 on the bench as well.

In fairness, I think TC was still the right call. Brighton shipped seven in their two home games in 34. I don't think anyone would have predicted a clean sheet away to Wolves.

And it hasn't been often that Wolves have scored three without Jiménez being involved. Just bad luck!

Yeah, agreed. Wrong choice of words on my behalf. Think TC in a DGW is the correct call, I just came out on wrong side of it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

km79 wrote: »
    Big red arrow
    Fell half my rank back to 15k
    Guy in 3rd in main league surged back into contention too
    Only 25 points separate top 3 now
    Second has Bb and TC
    Me and 3rd just TC

Your league is similar to mine actually. 3rd played BB and scored 129pts! I'm 2nd and 26 separate us 3 (around 150pts seperated us around January). I have BB left, they have all used their chips. really hope BB does something for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

81pt (-4) TC Sterling.

Honestly don't know what to make of that and this GW. Sterling could have 2 goals, at least one, so I can't say it was a bad choice. What makes the GW worse was 1st and 3rd also captaining Sterling and playing BB and scoring 91 and 129.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

105 with BB. OR 142K

My FT (Duffy to Mesina) cost me 5pts. Ryan got the bulk of my 21pt BB

Twas nice to get the first ton of the season as it secured a H-H win in my League 1 relegation battle.

Advertisement