Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend burger

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭1perriwinkle

I had the best burger I’ve ever tasted in, if all places, McCambridges. It was outstanding! Highly recommend trying it, and I really like the interior, service is good etc. The only issue is the queue but it moves quickly enough in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

maniac2003 wrote: »
    Scottys, the best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

He puts you in The Sharpshooter?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I had the best burger I’ve ever tasted in, if all places, McCambridges. It was outstanding! Highly recommend trying it, and I really like the interior, service is good etc. The only issue is the queue but it moves quickly enough in my experience.

The plot thickens....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

I had a burger in the forge bar out in Moycullen last week.... out of this world...absolutely gorgeous.... meaty and properly seasoned ... nice buns too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Have yet to try Botown or McCambridges but from what I have tried so far. Chilli Shack and Handsome Burger are a league apart from the rest.

• Advertisement

I got a handsome burger at the big top a couple of weeks ago..some smug hipster delighted with himself to be charging 10 bloody quid for a burger and about 10 chips..took ages too..

Like, the burger was grand, but Jesus..

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

I LOVE their chicken burger.... Chips are much nicer than handsome if you ask me. And prefer their beef burger too. And they give you a small cup of sweets when your done...

BóTown ... I'll second that .. had a regular burger (lunch) there today, lovely! friendly staff too. Sweets a lovely idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I got a handsome burger at the big top a couple of weeks ago..some smug hipster delighted with himself to be charging 10 bloody quid for a burger and about 10 chips..took ages too..

Like, the burger was grand, but Jesus..

Is there anywhere (besides McD etc) that do a burger & chips for under €10? Some places charging closer to €15...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Caribou have burger and loaded fries with a soft drink for 10, until 6pm, 12 with a pint of Chieftain.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 t.singh1

I like Supermacs the most. Although I've been going to Charcoal Grill near Shop St. for quite time now. Their doner burger is damn cheap and tasty. Definitely worth trying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement