Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting kitchen cabinets

• 20-04-2019 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know of someone around Limerick who would paint or spray paint kitchen cabinets?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I've been looking into this myself and have narrowed it down to two people BUT one paints and one sprays.

Both are on Facebook at least

Kitchen repray Ireland
    Dreamwalls

At least both have good pictures showing their before and after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Berty wrote: »
    I've been looking into this myself and have narrowed it down to two people BUT one paints and one sprays.

Both are on Facebook at least

Kitchen repray Ireland
    Dreamwalls

At least both have good pictures showing their before and after.

Thanks, yeah saw those two alright. Did you get a quote from both?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Pacifico wrote: »
    Thanks, yeah saw those two alright. Did you get a quote from both?!

Kitchen respray only wanted a picture of the kitchen and it was 850. It's a large kitchen as well. Initially though from taking to people the quote sounds low.

Didn't contact the other lad yet as I dont have to keys to the house yet. I need lots of painting as well so will wait till I'm in the house myself.

Advertisement