Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee shops open Easter Sunday city

Options
  • 21-04-2019 8:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi all I am wondering does anyone know of any coffee shops open today in the city?.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Hi all I am wondering does anyone know of any coffee shops open today in the city?.

Thanks

If you're talking about dublin central then most will be, the days of everything being closed are over

EDIT.... i see this is the cork forum, apologies for the dim dum oversight!

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭MrDerp

Thanks

Sunday brunch is probably the busiest day of the week for a lot of places now. Can’t see anyone closing, they’ll take tomorrow off maybe.

I was surprised to see dunnes and aldi are totally closed today so places are still closing for the day.

Advertisement