Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the going rate for building a pc?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭LeeMaher92

As fun as scanning the cosmos and curing diseases would be I’m gonna stick to what I know and love, playing games =P thanks so much everyone, I’m very thankful that I found a tech wizard like Deceit who took time out of his weekend to help a complete noob make a childhood dream a reality <3

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭ogsjw

LeeMaher92 wrote: »
    As fun as scanning the cosmos and curing diseases would be I’m gonna stick to what I know and love, playing games =P

I have great news for you. This can be done without putting others down. You're going to enjoy it even more now! :) Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

ogsjw wrote: »
    I have great news for you. This can be done without putting others down. You're going to enjoy it even more now! :) Enjoy.
    Its a term used to describe pc gaming being the best option. I don't think I've ever seen someone complaining about this term before?

Being worried about things like this is silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭EoinHef

deceit wrote: »
    Its a term used to describe pc gaming being the best option. I don't think I've ever seen someone complaining about this term before?

Being worried about things like this is silly.

After reading the thread,i doubt that poster will get it.

Ironically putting people down with thinly veiled insults is 90% of what they have contributed to this thread. But i guess that point would also be lost them.

Fair play for doing the build,nice and tidy,and congrats OP on the new build:)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭LeeMaher92

Fair play for doing the build,nice and tidy,and congrats OP on the new build:)[/quote]

Cheers man, can’t wait to get started, on the advice of the builder I think I might get into Scum, looks very interesting!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Looks very neat.

If anyone else needs a pc build feel free to contact me :). (I will always build them for free). As you can see the op was happy with the results :)
    Only issue is I'm only in Ireland a week a month (live in germany).

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭mlumley

My son recently purchased all the things needed to build a gaming computer.
    I started to build it, then realised i was out of my depth with it.
    I took all the parts to a place in Clonmel, I live there, and they did a first class job for €85.
    Had a small problem, and it was sorted quickly.

Anyone in the area needing help, PM me and I will tell you who they are.

mlumley wrote: »
    My son recently purchased all the things needed to build a gaming computer.
    I started to build it, then realised i was out of my depth with it.
    I took all the parts to a place in Clonmel, I live there, and they did a first class job for €85.
    Had a small problem, and it was sorted quickly.

Anyone in the area needing help, PM me and I will tell you who they are.
    Or just get someone to do it for Free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Fair play if someone can make a few Bob out of it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement