Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which network is best?

Options
  • 23-04-2019 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

I’m changing phone providers in a few days. I’m with Three and I’m sick of the bad coverage & high costs.

I use 2GB per month of data and an average amount of minutes of talk time. I send less than 50 ‘normal’ texts a month. Most of what I do with my phone is through data but I’m still not a high user.

Has anyone a recommendation please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

I guess the notion of “best” will be different for different people depending on what is the most important to them.

But basically if you’re looking for best average data performance I say Vodafone and by far (and least in Dublin based on my own experience). But (probably unsurprisingly) it is not the cheapest option by far either.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Thanks. I’m in the west but coverage should be ok down here with Vodafone.

Advertisement