Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone is Disabled

Options
  • 24-04-2019 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,
    I purchased a new iPhone XR last Saturday and I have an existing iPhone6.
    I started the process of transferring all the information across but it failed with only part of my information transferred.
    I decided to leave it until the next day but that night my old iPhone 6 just disabled and now all that is showing on the screen is iPhone is Disabled connect to iTunes
    I have tried to connect with iTunes but my Laptop will not even see the phone.
    I have been back to the phone shop and they have said that they have seen this before but can do nothing. I have been in contact with Apple technical support and they have not been able to help. I have followed there instructions but it does not work.
    I have followed an online instruction that I found and it brings the phone into a diagnostics screen where nothing happens.
    Is there anyone out there that might have some ideas on how I can get into the phone because there is a lot of important information in there that I need to transfer even though I was of the understanding that all this information was already backed up to iCloud.

Thank you for your hekp

Advertisement