Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish water spaniel pups

• 24-04-2019 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

Lads some of ye over the past while have been asking about my dog and if I was breeding her. Hope this answers your questions.

We are pleased to announce that Caireann and Oisín are expecting their first litter of puppies in the middle of May. Both pearents are elbow and hip scored.
    Both parents are excellent working dogs and are from long working lines.
    Puppies may be available to 5 star forever homes and would be suitable for show or working.
    PM me to register your interest. Or to answer any questions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭volchitsa

I don't hunt or show so won't be in the market for your pups but what a fabulous picture of a working dog doing what it's bred to do.

(Any chance we could get some pictures of them over in the pets forum - especially of the pups when they arrive?)

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls@UNSRVAW "Very concerned about these statements by the IOC at Paris2024 There are multiple international treaties and national constitutions that specifically refer to#women and their fundamental rights to equality and non-discrimination, so the world has a pretty good idea of what women -and men for that matter- are. Also, how can one assess whether fairness and justice has been reached if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭furandfeather

Best of luck with them. Fabulous looking dogs
    Just out of interest, do they work cover or would they be mainly retrievers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

Best of luck with them. Fabulous looking dogs
    Just out of interest, do they work cover or would they be mainly retrievers?

She'll hunt and retrieve fur and feather land and water. I use her as an all rounder for duck, rough shooting pheasant and woodcock, pick ups on driven shoot and deer stalking. She's double coated to protect from the briars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭furandfeather

She'll hunt and retrieve fur and feather land and water. I use her as an all rounder for duck, rough shooting pheasant and woodcock, pick ups on driven shoot and deer stalking. She's double coated to protect from the briars

Very good, I've only seen them once up close,they were strong well built dogs.
    Is the sire a working dog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭German pointer

Very good, I've only seen them once up close,they were strong well built dogs.
    Is the sire a working dog?

Yes he is. He works mostly on woodcock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement