Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student account expiry date

Options
  • 24-04-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there.

Could someone please PM me in relation to the above so I can send on my account details.

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You will need to PM us first and then we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 7 passat.2019

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You will need to PM us first and then we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

Hi Lorna,

I have just tried to PM you, however, the system is saying I can’t message you as your account may have been set up not to receive PMs? Is there a system fault at the moment?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Lorna,

I have just tried to PM you, however, the system is saying I can’t message you as your account may have been set up not to receive PMs? Is there a system fault at the moment?

Thanks

Sorry about that passat.2019. To send us pm's you need to click the link under any of our signatures. I've sent you a message just now from our shared Reps account.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement