Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good affordable cctv camera

Options
  • 24-04-2019 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Previous occupants of my house was a dealer and I'm sick and tired of junkies pulling up outside and know they are even coming in.

I'm 5ft only and have a 10 year old disabled son. We have an alarm but no cctv.

I want something cheap and affordable easy to install and good enough quality to give to guards if needs be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dervla.Drew

Hey don’t know where you’re based but give sonic security a ring in rathcoole dublin. They have a website/Facebook page and are great, really professional and great for advice and help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭serox_21

use this IP camera.
    I have it for a few month and it's good to know you can record/view anything that moves on your property

Advertisement