Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keratin Bond Hair Extensions

Options
  • 24-04-2019 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I got keratin bond hair extensions in a week and a half ago.
    Is there anything i can use on the hair to soften it up? It feels a bit rough to be honest (used an excellent hair stylist with a great reputation so that's not the problem!)
    I have washed my hair every 2nd day - going to try push that out to 3 days though this time.
    Have used the sulphate free shampoo and conditioned from the mid section down.
    Used heat protection before drying or straightening and also use a leave in conditioner at night
    I brush maybe 4 times a day using a hair extension brush.

Also, even though it's only been a week and a half, my own hair is starting to grow and it's catching a bit in the extensions, i'm detangling it with my fingers, a little ouchy but nothing major, i presume this is normal?

Advertisement