Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G M4 plus extras €160

• 24-04-2019 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

As above . Shoots at 310 fps . Has flat hop up installed . I am second owner but I never used it as I got another in different deal . So no need for 2 .. it comes with a tracer unit to see bb's in the dark like something from star wars ha.
    Supplied with basic red dot and vertical flip foregrip Can provide a low cap and mid cap mag also. Charger included. Perfect for a beginner or just someone back yard plinking.
    Interested in trades. Any gun considered, pistols and all. Let me see what you have .
    160 Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

Decky86 wrote: »
    As above . Shoots at 310 fps . Has flat hop up installed . I am second owner but I never used it as I got another in different deal . So no need for 2 .. it comes with a tracer unit to see bb's in the dark like something from star wars ha.
    Supplied with basic red dot and vertical flip foregrip Can provide a low cap and mid cap mag also. Charger included. Perfect for a beginner or just someone back yard plinking.
    Interested in trades. Any gun considered, pistols and all. Let me see what you have .
    160 Thanks

Pic

Decky86 wrote: »
    Pic

Bump

Anything at all for trade folks? .. a USP or a sniper or magic beans ;) anything can be considered .

• Registered Users Posts: 27 raabbles

Any interest in selling the red dot separate?

raabbles wrote: »
    Any interest in selling the red dot separate?

Don't mind. Do you live in Dublin?

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

Trade for a Sigma 40f with a bunch of spare mags?
    Is the m4 blowback?

Trade for a Sigma 40f with a bunch of spare mags?
    Is the m4 blowback?

No thanks. Had a few of those before . Not a fan . Its not blowback no.

Price dropped to 110 for everything except scope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 576hkg348rjn21

Still available ? Is the m4 metal or plastic body ?

• Advertisement

Still available ? Is the m4 metal or plastic body ?

Its available. Its a heavy ABS body . Its around 50/50 metal and plastics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 576hkg348rjn21

Hi there. Offer 100 collected ?

Hi there. Offer 100 collected ?

Id take that. Pm me please

Back for sale. Would like an mp5 or sniper . Cash can also swing your way depending .

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Darren5001

Hi have an svd there for trade if intrested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 lukeward99

Where about you based??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭fasterkayote

still available? do you know what g&g model is it? any modification done inside the gearbox?
    thanks im based in Meath/Louth area.

Advertisement