Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam videos thread 3.4 (embedded car dash-cams only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Just the last bundle of numbers/letters :)

Half asleep here. Nevermind. Fixed.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Marlow wrote: »
    Seemingly the BMW ran into the Audi coming into the roundabout. Audi being UK reg, Garda were called. An ambulance, too. 10 minutes later, we're at 2 ambulances, one emergency doctor and one garda car ...

This doesn't look like just a fender bender anymore.
    /M

Big insurance claim coming up me thinks (literally bumper knocked off)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

fritzelly wrote: »

Big insurance claim coming up anyway, fcuking cheating bastards. Please don't give me bullsh@t about possible injuries, because simply isn't any. Pure ****!ng whiplash claim coming up. ****$.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Carpentry wrote: »
    Big insurance claim coming up anyway, fcuking cheating bastards. Please don't give me bullsh@t about possible injuries, because simply isn't any. Pure ****!ng whiplash claim coming up. ****$.

I was hurt Séan.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

tuxy wrote: »
    I was hurt Séan.....

I lolled

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058027844/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

It isn't really funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

fritzelly wrote: »

The issue with that is, that the BMW came out of that road it is in, so is likely to be at fault for having failed to give way. Staff at the fuel station confirmed that.

I can't see how they can claim injuries on the other parties insurance.

A bigger issue is, if the driver of the Audi is an irish resident and hasn't imported it in due time or paperwork is ..... lacking .. the car is on UK reg.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭cpoh1

Mr Snow wrote: »

Not sure whats wrong here to be honest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

cpoh1 wrote: »
    Not sure whats wrong here to be honest?

Overtaking at speed with a junction on the right. Hard to tell though with the camera looking for Alien encounters.

More tools than a mechanics holdall. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

tedpan wrote: »

"Mate iv crashed into a river" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Stealthirl wrote: »
    "Mate iv crashed into a river" :D

He should have kept her lit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭cpoh1

ewj1978 wrote: »
    Overtaking at speed with a junction on the right. Hard to tell though with the camera looking for Alien encounters.

Overtaking on a straight road with nothing oncoming on broken white lines near enough the speed limit. Nothing to see here...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

06:21 - The angriest man in Australia! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

chewed wrote: »
    06:21 - The angriest man in Australia! :eek:

did he post that online somewhere himself?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Had an accident yesterday morning. Tyrellstown roundabout, person in the wrong lane as usual. Will put a video up in the next few days, it's too annoying to watch at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭This is it

Had an accident yesterday morning. Tyrellstown roundabout, person in the wrong lane as usual. Will put a video up in the next few days, it's too annoying to watch at the moment.

All the roundabouts around there are a nightmare. Tyrellestown, from the M2 to McCardle Skeath, the two at the new Maxol. Hope there's not too much damage :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Hope you're ok.

From dealing with dashcam footage of an accident, (I was a witness to it) on Gardaí advice I was told not to share it online until insurance had closed the claims.

If I were you I'd not share it as it may jeopardize your case. Wholly up to you though just thought I would pass that on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Not surprised, ted. Half of your clips were idiots cutting across those poxy roundabouts, more like a bumper car circuit than a western European road.

Kamili wrote: »
    Hope you're ok.

From dealing with dashcam footage of an accident, (I was a witness to it) on Gardaí advice I was told not to share it online until insurance had closed the claims.

If I were you I'd not share it as it may jeopardize your case. Wholly up to you though just thought I would pass that on.

Just another case of a Garda talking through his hoop. Unless someone is stupid enough to post up a vid that proves they were at fault, wholly or partially, there is no way it would have any negative effect on an insurance claim or a civil damages case.

There would be a possible issue that publishing evidence would be considered tainting a jury pool in a criminal case but if the collision were serious enough to result in a jury trial I doubt ted would be casually talking about it here a day after.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Mr Snow wrote: »

Effects wrote: »
    What's even happening in that video?

Nothing
    I don't like being overtaken.

I probably drive an EV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

some women :p
    Just going through my archive,.I'll post the odd one here and there, probably didn't post this to Boards at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭mikeecho

some women :p
    Just going through my archive,.I'll post the odd one here and there, probably didn't post this to Boards at the time?

????

I can't see any problem here.

mikeecho wrote: »
    ????

I can't see any problem here.

HUH that's my point, have you audio on? it'll give you a wee giggle ;)

Ok ok I don't want you to think I'm making fun of women drivers here jeeeeez :(
    here's a good positive one,.this lady actually uses her indicators,,which is good and positive YES? :confused:

Ok ok I don't want you to think I'm making fun of women drivers here jeeeeez :(
    here's a good positive one,.this lady actually uses her indicators,,which is good and positive YES? :confused:

You're going too fast for that street in that clip.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

tossy wrote: »
    Another keyboard warrior.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

tossy wrote: »

The camera jumping makes look faster then it is....

Emmersonn wrote: »
    Another keyboard warrior.

I don't think you know what the definition of a keyboard warrior is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,955 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Wow, that van at ~39s :eek:

Advertisement