Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dash cam videos thread 3.4 (embedded car dash-cams only)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Carpentry wrote: »
    They definitely not going to do that again, because you stop them :D:D:D what world do you live in ? You can only cause more harm by "fighting" them off with your car.

Defensive driving....

It's up to them to get in the correct lane and if they don't then they can go pee up a flag pole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Defensive driving....

It's up to them to get in the correct lane and if they don't then they can go pee up a flag pole

or pull in front and kick the ****e out of you. you never know who you dealing with. teeth don't grow on trees.

defensive driving ? were you people get all this nonsense from ?

or pull in front and kick the ****e out of you. you never know who you dealing with. teeth don't grow on trees.

defensive driving ? were you people get all this nonsense from ?

It's not nonsense I'm a professional driver....

It's the other driver at fault for not been in their correct lane and these people are the regular type doing so numerous times a day.

Only nonsense I see is the posts from you.

It's not nonsense I'm a professional driver....

It's the other driver at fault for not been in their correct lane and these people are the regular type doing so numerous times a day.

Only nonsense I see is the posts from you.

Professional driver ? Man in white transit ? Be a good sheriff and correct the hell out of the all. Never mind, you wont get it anyway.

Professional driver ? Man in white transit ? Be a good sheriff and correct the hell out of the all. Never mind, you wont get it anyway.

Driven transits alright but I ferry the most important cargo in the world and get them all there safely..... That what a professional driver is.

• Advertisement

Driven transits alright but I ferry the most important cargo in the world and get them all there safely..... That what a professional driver is.

Fair play. But acting up on the road either way good or bad it's dangerous to other users. And you know that.

Fair play. But acting up on the road either way good or bad it's dangerous to other users. And you know that.

He’s not the one acting up. If you continue to let people do things they shouldn’t then they’ll keep doing them.

He’s not the one acting up. If you continue to let people do things they shouldn’t then they’ll keep doing them.

Like driving on fog lights when there is no fog ? Or not using indicators ? These people always were, are and will be. Nothing you can do about it. Forcing idiot to do more idiocy isn't going to help.

What are you on abou???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,892 ✭✭✭✭josip

Why does he owe the other driver a favour? This attitude is the reason why so many idiots try sh!t like skipping queues because they feel they're too good to wait like everyone else, because they know there'll be a pushover at the front that will let them in, thus delaying everyone else behind them.

If the cam car had been waiting in the left lane for a while and the white car had scooted up the right lane and tried to squeeze in, then I'm all for keeping the kunt out.

If they weren't looking to gain any advantage by the lane change for example, then fine to let them in. I'd assume they genuinely didn't know which lane to be in.

Just a minor pullout from today, good thing the car had ABS, I doubt I would have stopped in time if it skidded.

UK, including one old wan who should have returned her licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

I'm surprised how little damage the deer did in the opening clip.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Compilation from November to March, including the Garda chase crash previously posted, and the M50 near miss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

one old wan who should have returned her licence.

Fair play to them for helping out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Compilation from November to March, including the Garda chase crash previously posted, and the M50 near miss

I had to look a few times to figure out the scumbag joyrider (I assume) at 1:53! The speed he was going!

chewed wrote: »
    I had to look a few times to figure out the scumbag joyrider (I assume) at 1:53! The speed he was going!

yeah, here's the full video;

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=112232823&postcount=1139

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭Vic_08

Hard to see this, anyway...

It's underexposed because the camera is pointing too high. You need road/traffic to be in the centre of the frame where the focus and exposure is measured.

60% of your field of view is bright sky, so unless you're hoping to catch a plane exploding, you'd be better off pointing the camera downwards, so at least the bottom 20% is pointing at your bonnet.

(yes, nothing happens on your bonnet, but even less happens in the sky)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭emeldc

I have a nextbase and have the exposure set at +1. It helps to brighten up the night shots as well. You could try that.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭boardz

You saw it here first :D

20200311-231853.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,469 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

boardz wrote: »
    You saw it here first :D

Uh???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

A poster put up a dash cam video a while back. It seems the picture matches the clip. It was in tonight's TV show the guards inside circle k.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,469 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

A poster put up a dash cam video a while back. It seems the picture matches the clip. It was in tonight's TV show the guards inside circle k.

Clicks now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

• Registered Users Posts: 11,955 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,176 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Advertisement