Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellingsfield Naas

• 25-04-2019 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has had any update on the progress of their build in Bellingsfield. I was in contact with the estate agent and they advise that we should be ready for snagging week commencing 10th June. We are on the road Hillbank.

Also if anyone has already moved in could they PM who they used for their snagging list.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mcc_d

Hi Shanzze, we're due to start snagging our place next Friday (10th May). We're on Hillbank too.

I found a guy online to do the snag. If he's any use I'll be sure to pass his details on to you. I don't know whether other houses had many snag list probs and im hoping this won't be the case for us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Shanzze

Hey Mcc_d,

Good to hear. I have heard good things so far so hopefully not too much to be done on the snag.
    Let me know how you get on best of luck.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CNNA

Hi Guys! I am aware this is an old board, however myself and my partner are looking to purchase in Bellingsfield. We are young couple no children. It would be great to hear how you are finding the homes / traffic and if the estate is made up of all families etc.

Many thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Shanzze

CNNA wrote: »
    Hi Guys! I am aware this is an old board, however myself and my partner are looking to purchase in Bellingsfield. We are young couple no children. It would be great to hear how you are finding the homes / traffic and if the estate is made up of all families etc.

Many thanks :)

Hey, yeah the estate is a mix of families and young couples, so I am sure more kids in the next couple of years. We moved in with our two kids nearly 2 years ago and it has been good. Traffic is busy when the schools are open. It can ger busy from 8.20 to around 9 getting out. House are nice and spacious compared to others we viewed in the area at the time. Hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CNNA

Ok lovely thank you!hoping to secure a 4 bed in the next release:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement