Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Food help

• 25-04-2019 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭

So had a bit of work done the last few weeks and now I have a open wound in the gum which keeps hitting off my tongue and is painful

Theres nothing they can do but leave it heal naturally but what are the best foods I can eat. It's so annoying its even hard too speak with it cause of where the exposed bone is located

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

PTH2009 wrote: »
    So had a bit of work done the last few weeks and now I have a open wound in the gum which keeps hitting off my tongue and is painful

Theres nothing they can do but leave it heal naturally but what are the best foods I can eat. It's so annoying its even hard too speak with it cause of where the exposed bone is located

There’s no procedure that I know of where exposed bone is an ok outcome.... go back to see your dentist....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,066 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

There’s no procedure that I know of where exposed bone is an ok outcome.... go back to see your dentist....

they siad the gum will grow over it naturally and im getting the laser on the wound a few times a week

Its not too bad now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

PTH2009 wrote: »
    they siad the gum will grow over it naturally and im getting the laser on the wound a few times a week

Its not too bad now

What laser??:confused::confused:

Advertisement