Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan NX Bus fares?

Options
  • 25-04-2019 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭

Seems very hard to get this information. I pay €7 single to Wilton Terrace from Navan each day, and the same in the evening using a standard Leap. How much is a return fare? Can you get any 10 journey or monthly not on tax saver that will save money? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

i have a tax saver, but if you log in to the leap website / app on android, it does fares by zone. Blue Zone 24, and Blue Zone 7 Days. Not sure on prices, but both more expensive than buying singles.

Obv tax saver has the advantage of saving on Tax, PRSI, and USC. Your employer can buy that for you once a month, some don't, mine only offer the Annual Option.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

sofireland wrote: »
    i have a tax saver, but if you log in to the leap website / app on android, it does fares by zone. Blue Zone 24, and Blue Zone 7 Days. Not sure on prices, but both more expensive than buying singles.

Obv tax saver has the advantage of saving on Tax, PRSI, and USC. Your employer can buy that for you once a month, some don't, mine only offer the Annual Option.

Thanks a million. I'm avoiding tax saver as I'm self employed, and it's messy

Advertisement