Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for Time Capsule

• 26-04-2019 8:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭

I have an old 500GB time capsule that seems to be having some hard drive issues.

I was looking into getting a replacement (I really like the ease of use) and of course I just realised that airport time capsules are now discontinued.

What's a good replacement? Looking for a simple zero-interaction OTA backup device.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Why not just replace the hard disk ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPUG79ASwlk

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭RnR

Did you have any success finding a suitable replacement?

3DataModem wrote: »
    I have an old 500GB time capsule that seems to be having some hard drive issues.

I was looking into getting a replacement (I really like the ease of use) and of course I just realised that airport time capsules are now discontinued.

What's a good replacement? Looking for a simple zero-interaction OTA backup device.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Got a second hand 2GB time capsule on adverts.

Advertisement