Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juul

Options
  • 26-04-2019 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

I picked up a Juul device in London and really liking it, does anyone know if they are going to start doing them in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,205 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I haven't seen anywhere stocking them. I know you can order them online but that's it for now. You can order refillable pods online and buy the nic salts here. But I've seen dodgy reviews for some of the refillable pods so make sure to google whichever ones you are thinking of buying.

You could always get another nic salt device like the aspire nautilus aio. If you like the form factor of the juul there's stuff like the smok infinix.

And all the nic salts you buy in Ireland are 20mg, the same strength as the juul in europe.

I tried the juul when I was in the US and loved it. I tried a few different devices for salt nic over there and I'm happy with the setup I'm using now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 gledge

I buy my pods from https://ziggicig.com/ (NI) & the pods are usually delivered within two days, but as previous poster said, teh US 5% pods are far superior

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

I see they are doing a version 2' anyone tried this?

Advertisement