Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Halls Application

Options
  • 26-04-2019 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just filled out my application for Trinity Halls! It was well written and to the point until I noticed after sending it that I had made a few spelling errors - one of which was spelling accommodation as accomodation!! Probably over dramatizing it but would a few errors like that change their decision on if I get a place or not ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

No

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

And 'dramatizing' is 'dramatising' in Rathgar! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ronanmurphy98

Not going to lie, I was in Halls last year and I absolutely hated it. The daily pilgrimage to the Milltown luas stop and 30 minutes to get into college was insufferable. If your a obsessive person with cleaning, regardless of your best intentions in the first few weeks, you will go mentally insane. My roommate was a sex addict, was obsessed with "pick-up" and made me wear ear plugs when he was riding some gullible girl. He was a nice lad though all the same, i just don't think we were compatible XD

Advertisement