Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need settlement amount on finance

Options
  • 26-04-2019 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I’ve been calling the last 3 days and phone is ringing out. Is the office closed down?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Jem123 wrote: »
    I’ve been calling the last 3 days and phone is ringing out. Is the office closed down?

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Can I ask what you've been calling i relation to and I'll be happy to help you as much as i can here.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Jem123

Hi there,
    Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Can I ask what you've been calling i relation to and I'll be happy to help you as much as i can here.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Hi Darren, I need the settlement amount on my car finance as changing car. Spent 20 minutes ringing out on my last attempt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Jem123 wrote: »

Hi Darren, I need the settlement amount on my car finance as changing car. Spent 20 minutes ringing out on my last attempt

Hi Jem123,

If you'd like us to arrange a call from the finance team, please click the link here to send us a private message. If you could please include your full name, phone number and car registration we'll get a call out to you asap.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement