Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 36 match day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Why can’t Ryan at least make feckin saves
    One shot on target in the first half
    Goal
    Dubravka my sub keeper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

KevIRL wrote: »
    I don't believe this for a second

Neither do I. Not even as I typed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Dropping like a stone....need Duffy to get attacking returns big time now.

He's my first sub....flip flopped between himself and JWP :-(

3rd sub is Valery :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Put Duffy up front now

Still the only shot on target

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

1-1 gross (Murray)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

That’s not how you spell Duffy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

7 game scoreless streak finally ends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Currently on 76 before bonus with Duffy playing atm, Sterling and Aguero left to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Just the 2 pointer for Duff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Tielemans, Aguero and Laporte to play.

It happens.

Good decisions have gone wrong for better players than me all season. Gotta take this on the chin.

Still hate Spurs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

What a mixed day, let down by Lloris, Duffy, Son, Gerry D & Zaha. Jota & JWP saved me a bit but only Kun left tomorrow. 87 as it stands.
    The Jimi > Firmino > Zaha for the -4 could prove costly as the rivals all held Jimi this GW. Felt I got unlucky there to be fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

98 with bonus points to come currently my best week of the season,and over 150 ahead of second in my work league :D

98 with Pogba and aguero to play
    Or AWB 9 points......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

87. Hat tip TC Salah.

Laporte Sterling Aguero and Vardy left to try break 100. JWP waiting as 1st sub if required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

88 and a rise to 6.5k. Only Aguero and Laporte left tomorrow though so could drop back a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

84 which is looking like will bring me to 32k with Ederson, Sterling and Aguero to go.

Its funny I've halved my rank over last 2 weeks but its the most frustrated I've ever been with the game - I deviated from my plan of bench boost 34/TC captain Salah 35 and did TC captain Sterling 34/bench boost GW35 and its been a 60 point+ swing (got 5 (-4) points on my bench boost when I would have had 28 bench boost last week and lost out on 19 with Salah - if I'd transferred in Gray for Deeney in 34 I'd have an extra 20 on top of that now too) which would have me inside the top 10k and top of money leagues.

In all my years playing I've never made such an illogical decision and its because I just didn't look at it properly after the disappointment of DGW33. I've completely spoiled a whole year of effort by falling asleep at the end and its really frustrating to even look at my team now. I take bad luck or a 'logical' decision not working out but this is much worse because it was a terrible decision that got punished really badly. Quicker this season ends and I can stop logging in the better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

49 with 5 to play - not great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

76 with only aguero tomorrow, time to hide behind the couch

km79 wrote: »
    98 with Pogba and aguero to play
    Or AWB 9 points......

Forgot about Brooks subbing in
    103 it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

71 with Vardy, Sterling & Hazard left, just want to reach a ton.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

......I deviated from my plan of bench boost 34/TC captain Salah 35 and did TC captain Sterling 34/bench boost GW35 and its been a 60 point+ swing.....

Had the same plan myself and did the exact same thing, except TC Jimenez. On a similar ranking to you also.

It can be summed up with the word 'Brighton'!! and in particular Ryan and Duffy managing to hold Wolves scoreless in Molineux. Didn't think they would, so left them on the bench rather than bench boosting. My other 2 BB players Valery (missed one game) and Camarasa (only had one game), scored 4 in total so that worked out. Jimmi blanking at home to Brighton and Arsenal (even though they scored 3) was made worse with Salah running riot yesterday.

With Brighton being so bad up to that, I don't think it was a crazy move so I am not beating myself up too much (all if's and but's, but for me if Brighton had conceded in that Wolves game and Jiminez had even scored one in either of those home games, I would have been laughing).

It's the game, it's why we love/hate it and why we will all be counting the summer days down until it kicks off again next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,600 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

114 pts with Hazard to come. Delighted.

Could have been even better as I've Guaita, AWB and Rondon on the bench with 22 pts, but tbh AWB is the only one of those I was close to picking this week, and it would have been for Digne so it's a 1 point difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭loadwire

82 with Kun Sterling and Laporte to play. Guita and AWB on bench is a killer but overall very HEWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

85 with Aguero, Sterling and Vardy to come. Only 15 from 6 today with JWP and Kelly on the bench with 15 points. Between them.

Hopefully can break 100 again anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

35 pts with 2 to go.

Mane and Robertson got 29 of those 35.

Languishing at 700k most of the season.

Best laugh I had today is a guy in my work league who picked his team in August and hasn't made a single transfer, substitution or captain change since has overtaken me and his starting XI has KDB (missed 80% of games, Wilshire and Schniderlin).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

93 (-4). Putting BB down as a success - 17pts from it, although next year I'll make sure most of my bench don't play against each other!

Only annoyance is Wilson and his huge haul and King returning nothing.

Hoping Kolasinac plays tomorrow (rival has 9ts waiting on bench), and hoping Luiz and Sterling stay quiet.

Is it on red button? Have 3 wolves players but can't find it on TV? Is it on TV anywhere?

Just out of bed and only seeing this now.

I’m based in Australia and they show all games live but one of the 3pm games will also cut to show goals from other games. Hence the ‘goal rush’ game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Looking at the scores in the FSA premier league and just noticed that Busts is on 133 pts for the week with Sterling left, a GW rank of 158 in the world. He has gone from 148k to 33 k OR in 2 weeks.....nice end of season charge!

Advertisement