Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching Greta, not a bad movie.

Ohhh looks good, kinda creepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Ohhh looks good, kinda creepy!

Yeah it's just about the right amount of creepy, not a horror but Isabelle Huppert and Chloe Grace Moretz are good in it too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I swear to god i might need to be temp banned to stop myself posting on this forum! I waste so much time on here its unreal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Relaxing with a Gin and clementine tonic. Not bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

On my bestest behaviour tonight. Last night .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

honeybear wrote: »

Tell me tell me tell me :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhh you seemed to have forgotten to finish that sentence honeybear 🤔 what was it you were going to say 😛?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside sweltering, effing fan is bust..

Back to bed for me. I was pumped full of midazolam this morning and by Jaysus am I in a heap. Would love a beer.

Deskside
    Back to bed for me. I was pumped full of midazolam this morning and by Jaysus am I in a heap. Would love a beer.

Sounds like you need someone to look after ya poly!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Cherwell Valley Services (#43)

I'd love a McFlurry but I am too lazy and comfortable.... :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,479 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Sat outside in España in just a pair of shorts having a beer. 25c and a nice breeze.

Deskside

Sounds like you need someone to look after ya poly!

Sephers come up to me and bring beer. And fluffy socks because mine are buried at the back of my drawer and the effort. What is my life. Please take pity on me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd love a McFlurry but I am too lazy and comfortable.... :pac:

I still haven't tried the kinder bueno ice cream despite my intentions

Sephers come up to me and bring beer. And fluffy socks because mine are buried at the back of my drawer and the effort. What is my life. Please take pity on me.

Ahhh here poly! I wasn't offering to mind you at all! I was merely stating it sounds like you need someone to mind you! :rolleyes:

I'm on the way 😛😀 :pac:

Ahhh here poly! I wasn't offering to mind you at all! I was merely stating it sounds like you need someone to mind you! :rolleyes:

I'm on the way 😛😀 :pac:

I'll keep the bed warm :p

Jaysis those drugs are getting to your head!! Sure it's cool bed weather :pac::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Durty.

FFred wrote: »
    Durty.

Space for you too Fred :,p

• Advertisement

Space for you too Fred :,p
    And my bag of cans?

FFred wrote: »
    And my bag of cans?

Yep just no chips :D

Those meds look strong Pers. You ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just home from the cemetery mass and thank the lord I said a few prayers for you all :D The filth being said in this thread :D

Now Perse I'm in the way to look after you :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Just home from the cemetery mass and thank the lord I said a few prayers for you all :D The filth being said in this thread :D

Now Perse I'm in the way to look after you :)

Auto you are as good. I already have Seph and Fred lined so you can join in :D

Auto you are as good. I already have Seph and Fred lined so you can join in :D

We're gonna need a bigger bed (hah probably my first ever movie pun/joke)

Derp

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Perse keeping things spicy, but not too spicy. Seph will have a seizure :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

No chips in bed??? Tough woman! I've heard that phrase before too. And also no vinegar and jaysus go away with that ketchup.
    I'd say many a Pre-nup has fallen victim to such ludicrous feminine demands.
    Women!!! I'll say this, men are every bit as romantic as women if only we were given a fair shot at bringing our own version of romance to relationships.
    Chips and maybe the odd sloppy kebab in bed (ah nevermind the sheets)while watching the 2nd half of a match and then a quick scratch.... But nah, its always rules like no chips. It's a killer, gone at the first hurdle.

Personally I'm thinking of becoming gay.

Granted I'm not interested in the sensual side of gaydom but let's face it, after 2 years most women would rather watch Eastenders anyway, so it levels itself out.
    BUT what really swung it for me was having a painter and gardener around this week power-washing and sorting the place. My God the difference is massive.
    They did all the stuff I'm apparently too lazy to do. Or just dont have the time to do with work and stuff......
    So it occurred to me what I need is a man about the place.
    Then the garden would be constantly well kept. And while I wouldnt want to be sharing a bed, I s'pose we could split a snack box and both eat a few chips in our separate beds watching the footie whithout any nagging.
    I'm not sure if this makes me gay but I'm considering my options.

NewRed2 wrote: »
    No chips in bed??? Tough woman! I've heard that phrase before too. And also no vinegar and jaysus go away with that ketchup.

Well in my defense, I am partial to a bit of unsuitable bed food. Pizza, icecream, and even chips :D

And I don't watch the soaps :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm in the bed, I'll make room for anyone who brings a mcflurry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Finished my 3 jaunts around the desert and went to jump on an airliner to go home, captain of that plane opened the window and told us not to bother as it was broken. We waited and hour before they boarded us in a different aircraft, that one pushed back and promptly broke down. So we are now sitting in the terminal waiting on the next flight, hopefully I will get home by sunrise.

Days off starting tomorrow, dublin here I come.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Finished my 3 jaunts around the desert and went to jump on an airliner to go home, captain of that plane opened the window and told us not to bother as it was broken. We waited and hour before they boarded us in a different aircraft, that one pushed back and promptly broke down. So we are now sitting in the terminal waiting on the next flight, hopefully I will get home by sunrise.

Days off starting tomorrow, dublin here I come.

You joining in on Perse's escapades :D

I'll look after the mutt :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm in the bed, I'll make room for anyone who brings a mcflurry

Tempting... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It’s getting hot in here

I'd say many a Pre-nup has fallen victim to such ludicrous feminine demands.
    Women!!! I'll say this, men are every bit as romantic as women if only we were given a fair shot at bringing our own version of romance to relationships.
    Chips and maybe the odd sloppy kebab in bed (ah nevermind the sheets)while watching the 2nd half of a match and then a quick scratch.... But nah, its always rules like no chips. It's a killer, gone at the first hurdle.

Personally I'm thinking of becoming gay.

Granted I'm not interested in the sensual side of gaydom but let's face it, after 2 years most women would rather watch Eastenders anyway, so it levels itself out.
    BUT what really swung it for me was having a painter and gardener around this week power-washing and sorting the place. My God the difference is massive.
    They did all the stuff I'm apparently too lazy to do. Or just dont have the time to do with work and stuff......
    So it occurred to me what I need is a man about the place.
    Then the garden would be constantly well kept. And while I wouldnt want to be sharing a bed, I s'pose we could split a snack box and both eat a few chips in our separate beds watching the footie whithout any nagging.
    I'm not sure if this makes me gay but I'm considering my options.

Post of the day/evening! :D

It’s getting hot in here

Well if you bring some ice cream it will cool the place down :D

Someone mention McFlurry :eek: I now want one :P

It’s getting hot in here

Were all still waiting for you to finish that sentence honeybear :pac:

Autosport wrote: »
    Well if you bring some ice cream it will cool the place down :D

Someone mention McFlurry :eek: I now want one :P

I think we need a McFlurry thread? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Post of the day/evening! :D

:pac:

haha, cheers! I was ideally going for the weekend/week but tough crowd :D

:pac:

haha, cheers! I was ideally going for the weekend/week but tough crowd :D

It would have been but I haven't been on much so couldn't possibly have called it to be fair but I did love it! Fair play.

It would have been but I haven't been on much so couldn't possibly have called it to be fair but I did love it! Fair play.

was only kidding. Although if the plumber scheduled for monday is reading this, he will probably cancel.

was only kidding. Although if the plumber scheduled for monday is reading this, he will probably cancel.

Just take the compliment!! ;)

I have found people who are like me!. They don't like floury spuds! I am elated :D

I have found people who are like me!. They don't like floury spuds! I am elated :D

I like all spuds. Except undercooked ones - urgh!

Just can't hack the texture and the wee fibres in floury ones.. Mostly eat mash or baby spuds now. And any other form they are available in too :o

Just can't hack the texture and the wee fibres in floury ones.. Mostly eat mash or baby spuds now. And any other form they are available in too :o

Definite NO to fibres - pukesville

Getting the shudders at the thought, thank feck i have salad for dinner tonight :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching L.A. Confidential on RTE 1

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement