Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

bubblypop wrote: »
    Beautiful morning!
    Off to the zoo with my two favourite little people today, looking forward to it.

Mind they don't keep you there 😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Going to be a beautiful day. Happy Friday All!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Still in bed. Be a shame to waste such a lovely day but its really comfy here. Be a shame to deprive the world of my company too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting having a coffee , it's a beautiful morning , hope everyone enjoys the long weekend :)

Hairdressers, the weather chat has been done, now colour ,coffee and silence please..lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hello strangers! Sorry life has been so hectic for the past few weeks I hadn't time to chat.

Sitting at the kitchen table in me mammy and daddy's trying to get working but procrastinating.

Just had such a wonderful time over the past few weeks. My sister's wedding in Edinburgh was amazing. Was meant to rain on the day of the wedding but we got sunshine all day in the Botanical gardens for the ceremony and "photos and fizz" after. Then a gorgeous feast of a vegan meal in a lovely quirky restaurant followed by a night of dancing my socks off and more vegan food in a cave bar. The perfect day from start to finish.

Then back to Ireland and my 90 year old uncle coming over from America with his eldest son and another cousin. Such a week of craic with them. My uncle tells such amazing stories and has had one helluva life. Then we had the Irish family wedding at the Westenra Arms Hotel in our town and it was fantastic too.

Partied out.

Throw in trips taking my Malaysian fella to Belfast and Dublin sightseeing and family fun, it has been one amazing holiday.

Oh and I only went and got myself a head editors job in a content agency...on Koh Samui in Thailand.

Don't actually move to the island until January which suits me as I need to finish in Bangalore and organise my place in Malaysia, go to Portugal for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and come home for Christmas, so a busy few months ahead.

Hope you are all doin well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from doing the groceries and nothing planned but a day in the sunshine, enjoying the garden, drinking coffee and iced tea and anything else offered, reading a book, reading the paper, doing the crossword. Although, the best laid plans of mice and men...….

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just boarding my flight , bon voyage 👋

*Waves white hanky and sheds a tear*

Just boarding my flight , bon voyage 👋

*Waves white hanky and sheds a tear*

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Kitchen table drinking an ice cold bottle of water, two mile morning walk done, stunning day out there, going to catch up on a bit of reading in the garden for a couple of hours then meeting a few mates in the local this afternoon to watch the racing from Goodwood and Galway, good times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What do you think of our beach ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

smurfjed wrote: »
    What do you think of our beach ?

Jaysus, that looks beautiful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Instructional video for Sephers

:)

This dog has such a hard life.... 😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side, waiting for my pasta to cook before it’s out the door for work. My cousins are all off to Miltown Malbay for the night as one of my cousins and his girlfriend are moving to Australia soon. I was meant to go and asked for the day off work but they wouldn’t give it to me :( they gave me tomorrow and Sunday though, so I’ll go down to them for the day tomorrow, might go surfing!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sweltering in galway, on the mooch out to work shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

En route to Galway for football, I need my head examined...#greatestleagueintheworld :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enroute to get my nails done so they'll be all beautiful for the weekend :)

Have a great one :)

Delighted to hear from you Witchie and glad you're having a great time :)

in a hotel, this wasn't the plan when i left home this morning ;)

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    in a hotel, this wasn't the plan when i left home this morning ;)

You're not in Italy by any chance lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Evening all, at home raging about being unceremoniously kicked out of the suitcase by airport staff. Overweight? Pfffffft, I blame the cat.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting at my desk, there may be an open can of monster beside me..

Pizza & vino here. Apologies in advance for odd postings which may follow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

honeybear wrote: »

Odd postings are the best

Watching nothing in particular on the TV and having a G&T with some chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

honeybear wrote:

I can wait! :D

I also have wine. :)

honeybear wrote: »

Enjoy !
    Apparently a lot of my posts are odd , and that's without alcohol :D

Haven't a clue what the film of choice on ITV4 is tonight though :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Enjoy !
    Apparently a lot of my posts are odd , and that's without alcohol :D

Haven't a clue what the film of choice on ITV4 is tonight though :o

A view to a kill, ooh super gifs from that no doubt.

• Advertisement

A view to a kill, ooh super gifs from that no doubt.

Thanks Grem :)

Definitely cool gifs , unless Mzungu is on holidays , like Seph !

Great day.... Everyone has just left my place & now it's quiet :)
    So tired, I'll be hitting the hay soon!

Good to hear life going so well witchie!

Surprisingly also on the wine here ,just fed the troops they arrived home after a night away with their friends ,came home early because they have a match tomorrow night,wouldn't get takeaway because "fitness "but devoured a huge fryup cooked by a chef "on the sauce",fire alarm didn't go off so alls good lol..well it's the weekend and a long one so feel justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Wondering am I training for a part in Alien. These antibiotics have upset my stomach so much that it's CONSTANT noise. If you put your hand on my belly you'd swear I was expecting.. - but what! :D

I may start posting music..... :D

Could be worse ... I may start Kevin postings (again!)

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote:

Kevin!!!

I'm listening to music..whole lotta Rosie,you shook me all night long,sweet child of mine,just YouTube but those f"ing ads.

I have dinner for later (about 04.00) but could i get away with a fwe breakfast sausages and some chips now?

I have dinner for later (about 04.00) but could i get away with a fwe breakfast sausages and some chips now?

Oh fosho! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Sitting out on the patio trying to listen to November Rain (the live one with Elton John on paino in his blue trigger suit) but some git with a lawnmower is making me work hard for it. Ah well.
    Axel Rose has this wonderful hoarse voice that I love, Bonnie Tyler had it too and Lewis Capaldi has it these days, he's excellent that chap, and my Ma had it too when she was shouting at me as a kid for putting the golf ball through the porch window but she never got a record deal. (porch not Porsche btw, wannabies!!)
    First eve of my Summer jollies so I'm happy out. An exotic week abroad ahead, starting with 3 days in Costa Del Wexford followed by 3 more in Rosses Point. Will probably be dying to go back to work by the end of it :)

Brilliant laugh today, my uncle who has a very kind heart but he wouldn't be a genius, so anyway he has adopted this old dog, wonderful thing to do. Fair play.
    Anyway he rings for advice coz I have same breed of dog. And he says she seems awful lethargic. Should I bring her to the vet? So I says well shes probably 10-15 years old so shes probably just quiet due to old age. I said would ya maybe ask the vet about how old she is and then you'll know if its normal.
    So he says grand.
    About 10 minutes later he rings back and he says "nah that didnt work". So I said "what didn't?" And he replies "the vet said he can't tell her age without me bringing her in to see him". :pac:

Oh dear Lord! :D

• Advertisement

Brilliant, skitting here ..imagine if the vet posts here,would love to hear his version of the phone call lol.

honeybear wrote:

You were one of the people I didn't say goodbye to the last time ( and there was a few! ) sorry about that. I literally posted that and closed my account so I had no way of rectifying saying thanks and goodbye to all the people I forgot so thanks honeybear, you are indeed one of my favourites. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Brilliant, skitting here ..imagine if the vet posts here,would love to hear his version of the phone call lol.

:D ha yeah I can only imagine his reaction after he hung up the phone.

He's probably still laughing now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, binge watching ER

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couch side, full as a tick after fish and chips by the seaside followed by a 99.
    Need to digest a bit more before bed!

Couchside with my favourite man :)
    Laughing. Is everyone "listening to music?" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bed. Sunburnt. Sore. Tired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

On the couch dutifully working my way through the wine and wondering who Kevin is.

Feeling for you Trigger, you'll have a long night ahead of you. Any aloe vera or after sun?

Couchside, binge watching ER

I loved E.R especially Reela!!!

Cali_girl wrote:
    Couchside with my favourite man Laughing. Is everyone "listening to music?"

What music are you listening to Cali?.... :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement