Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m trying to be good after the weekend of excess
    Same :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m trying to be good after the weekend of excess

Ohhhh was honeybear 🐻 up to no good again 😛😀?

Deskside chatting on discord.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Ohhhh was honeybear 🐻 up to no good again 😛😀?

Deskside chatting on discord.

Stop! Going to be positively angelic till ... the next time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

It was nearly going to be my ghost typing here. Stupid Bangalore trying to kill me again on Saturday night.

Rogue cashew nuts in rice was the culprit. Thankfully a hospital was close by and my boyfriend insisted I go even when I said I was happy to just die instead.

Feel grand again today but yesterday still had some effects on me.

Finally finished my 3 jobs for the day and about to turn off the laptop and go to sleep.

Night all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Witchie wins badass of the thread!.

Deskside, can of monster, meeting later with mgmt still on site, of all the days :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Listening to Thom Yorke's absolutely brilliant new solo album for the umpteenth time. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting looking out the window , tis a lovely evening , am fecking shattered , the auld bones are aching tonight !

Wizzy , hope Mrs Wizzy and the two Wizzy muchkins are all keeping well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Oooh, I'd love an epiphany right now. Any going spare?
    Deskside.

You can have mine. I don't want it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Very disturbed about that little kid in Malaysia that disappeared into thin air. I’ve been reading different things, updates throughout the day and I just can’t understand where she could have just vanished to, without so much as a scent for the dogs or a footprint. I think it’s amazing that the police and the locals have been so thorough and are leaving no stone unturned for her family. I hope, I really do hope, that she’s home and safe soon.

I’m on the couch being a sad bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting looking out the window , tis a lovely evening , am fecking shattered , the auld bones are aching tonight !

Wizzy , hope Mrs Wizzy and the two Wizzy muchkins are all keeping well :)

Thanks Mam. They're doing great. He's a lovely wee boy altogether. His big sister will always be my little girl too though. :)

Hope your bones feel better soon. :)

• Advertisement

Lads,I'm in the recovery position since yesterday, not due to excessive drinking but didn't get home until 5am yesterday morning and the tiredness is totally killing me,had a long day yesterday also and fell asleep on the armchair yesterday evening, kept falling asleep and waking up when my head would fall off my shoulders, couldn't function in work today and had to take to the couch since I came home...I'm actually dying from tiredness, old age is an absolute b*tch...and I have to do it all again next weekend..take me now lord.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I thought I had a hard day until I read the thread! I was about to finish at the tech desk at around 6pm. Then a message which means more money this weekend. I'm all over it for the money and why not!!! I was on a night off but so happy now. Bills paid and money left over next month.:D This is life in my lane!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I have a phobia of tiredness. I associate tiredess with the exhaustion of serious illness. The idea of not feeling able to jump out of bed at the crack of dawn, really scares me. I felt so uneasy while I was reading the recent posts about the feeling of disorientation and sluggishness after a "nap".
    The name of this fear is Kopophobia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lads,I'm in the recovery position since yesterday, not due to excessive drinking but didn't get home until 5am yesterday morning and the tiredness is totally killing me,had a long day yesterday also and fell asleep on the armchair yesterday evening, kept falling asleep and waking up when my head would fall off my shoulders, couldn't function in work today and had to take to the couch since I came home...I'm actually dying from tiredness, old age is an absolute b*tch...and I have to do it all again next weekend..take me now lord.

Ohhh and where were yis till 5am ? Hmmmm 🤔🤔 😛

Ohhh and where were yis till 5am ? Hmmmm 🀔🀔 😛

Someone else's nuptials...think it will be the registry office and a pub for us Sephers, way simpler.😉

Someone else's nuptials...think it will be the registry office and a pub for us Sephers, way simpler.��

Agreed 😀🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Looking forward to DD's and Seph's casual wedding, no need to buy a hat!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Looking forward to DD's and Seph's casual wedding, no need to buy a hat!

I'm bringing a foam dome :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm bringing a foam dome :pac:
      Google is giving strange results for that, you'll have to explain!

1. Advertisement
    2. Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Google is giving strange results for that, you'll have to explain!

A baseball hat that you can fit two cans of beer to, handsfree drinking on the move :D

1. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

A baseball hat that you can fit two cans of beer to, handsfree drinking on the move :D

:pac:
        We'll all bring one!

2. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Foam Dome new to me but sounds impressive..
        Having a needless wine, feck it..
        Listening to Sleep Thieves Sea of Shadows on 8radio..You'd like it Grem.
        Nite All.

3. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Its 430am, I have absolutely no reason to be awake, but I am.... gonna be a long long day today.

4. Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly three here, five more hours to grind out. Has mutt figured out you are awake yet or are you in a hotel?

5. Posts: 18,749 ✭✭✭✭ [Deleted User]

2 hours ahead here, breakfast all done & time to get put for fresh air now, before the rain starts!

6. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hey whats going on with Boards.... did anyone else get this type of direct private message.
        Hey, my name Sara, nice to meet you!). I look for some fun! If you want to see my nude cosplay and chat with me click the link) >>
        After registration find me by nick) - "DirtySara33"
        It's free, waiting for you honey).

Maybe the Russian trolls wanna earn some extra money.

7. Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
        Hey whats going on with Boards.... did anyone else get this type of direct private message.

Maybe the Russian trolls wanna earn some extra money.

Bot attack, mostly resolved i believe

8. Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Cool one out there this morning. Having an internal body alarm is the pits. On the plus side the peace is lovely while I'm having coffee. Hope everyone has a great day! :)

9. Advertisement
      10. Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Soon time to take the tape and matchsticks away from my eyes and rest a while. Delira..

11. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...If Joan of Arc had a heart would she give it as a gift? To such as me, who longs to see, what an angel ought to be...(current ear worm)

Morning all

It's a sunny spells morning but cool and calm 9C

Kitchen with coffee, have a nice one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

12. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Soon time to take the tape and matchsticks away from my eyes and rest a while. Delira..

I might need that method today.

Getting ready to face the day.

13. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

14. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

...If Joan of Arc had a heart would she give it as a gift? To such as me, who longs to see, what an angel ought to be...(current ear worm)

Morning all

It's a sunny spells morning but cool and calm 9C

Kitchen with coffee, have a nice one folks

OMD , my first ever record !

About to put the kettle on , if anyone wants a cuppa. Have a good day all , no matter what you do :)

15. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Mam of 4 wrote: »
        OMD , my first ever record !

That's a nice coincidence Mam :)

16. Advertisement
      17. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That's a nice coincidence Mam :)

Nice little memory CH , must have been about twelve maybe , not sure , back in the Dark Ages anyway :D

18. Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Morning all
        At home for the day
        Not a bad complaint
        Great sleep last night after starting a course of Melatonin
        Feel like I can handle the vagaries of life now

19. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I see it's Left Handers Day - who's with me :D

Deskside contemplating lunchside

20. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In a taxi on way home from work trying not to cry. Poor wee Nóra.

21. Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Nooooooooooo

Right handed all the way!!!!!

22. Advertisement
      23. Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Deskside contemplating lunchside

*Waves left hand* :D

24. Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Witchie wrote: »
        In a taxi on way home from work trying not to cry. Poor wee Nóra.

I know. That has me shook. Like genuinely upset. I think the Malaysian police have done an outstanding job, they’ve been amazing, leaving no stone unturned and not turning this into the media circus like pria de luiz and the mccanns. They’ve been thorough and calm and while yesterday I was appalled at a shaman being called in to make a mockery of what was such a serious case, I think it was extremely strategic, in the fact jinns are such an important belief to Muslims, and they would fear the repercussions more than they would reach out for a reward. All that aside, I am somewhat happy that Nóra will have a final resting place, and for her family that they are not facing into a trip back home leaving their precious child lost in a foreign country. It’s the absolute worst nightmare that she was found in the manner she was, but the only thing worse would be never getting closure. I hope nothing sinister happened, I hope she wasn’t alone and scared for days and I hope whatever happened to her that it was very quick. Beautiful soul way too precious for the evils of this world, I really hope there is a heaven and that she’s there.

I’m drinking pints. Yes, plural. At the same time.

25. Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside in Tipp. New windows and doors going in today, the place looks fab! Or at least it will when it’s not such a mess :pac:

26. Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside having a cupan tae and a kinder egg, I'm not a 5 year old I swear!

27. Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In my little home office trying to work, listen to music, drink tea and get the face licked off me by baby chewbacca (the doggo).

28. Posts: 0 [Deleted User]

Deskside having a cupan tae and a kinder egg, I'm not a 5 year old I swear!

What toy did'ya get?

Deskside. Contemplating stuff.

29. Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Boom_Bap wrote: »
        In my little home office trying to work, listen to music, drink tea and get the face licked off me by baby chewbacca (the doggo).

I demand doggo pics..

Groggy Grem is super grateful to be off today.

30. Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grr I'm glitched out.

31. Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »
        What toy did'ya get?

Deskside. Contemplating stuff.

This

https://i.imgur.com/qNX69tS.jpg

Watcha comtemplating ?

Have hunger pains so I think a trip to the kitchen is in order :3.

32. Posts: 0 [Deleted User]

Grr I'm glitched out.

I'm glitches out of here and the happy thread for weeks.

Watching Reeling in the Years.

33. Advertisement
      This discussion has been closed.
      Advertisement