Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

RMAOK wrote: »
    Love boat??? :eek::eek::eek:

Flying boat?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

HB hug to you SaltSweatSugar

Happened upon an Amish book on kindle this evening. Beginning to think the Amish life might be for me ... a few issues though: I’m not overly religious, I’m not great with horses, I’m not great at baking and probably, most relevant to this thread, phones seem to be frowned upon. Apologies to any Amish Boardsies for inaccuracies!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    HB hug to you SaltSweatSugar

Happened upon an Amish book on kindle this evening. Beginning to think the Amish life might be for me ... a few issues though: I’m not overly religious, I’m not great with horses, I’m not great at baking and probably, most relevant to this thread, phones seem to be frowned upon. Apologies to any Amish Boardsies for inaccuracies!

No tv also, so no more seeing your favorite man honeybear........

😀😛

No tv also, so no more seeing your favorite man honeybear........

😀😛

Dealbreaker!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's past midnight ,. Happy Birthday Poochie !
    I hope you have a brilliant day/weekend/birthday month :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's past midnight ,. Happy Birthday Poochie !
    I hope you have a brilliant day/weekend/birthday month :D
    Thanks Mam!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Happy Birthday Poochie! *cheers* :)

Happy Birthday Poochie!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Dealbreaker!

No more stealing honey from honey bee's either hb or people's porridge, are you sure you want to do this ?

😛😀
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Thanks Mam!

Happy Birthday Poochie, have a great weekend celebrating!

605749f0b367f2bd7b8f2d58be69c2ec.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Thanks Mam!

I think mam should bake a cake. :pac:

• Advertisement

I think man should bake a cake. :pac:

I second this motion and we'll be the official tasters :pac:

Victoria sponge please!

I second this motion and we'll be the official tasters :pac:

We'll have to eat a lot of it, to be sure it's safe like.

Happy birthday pooches, hope you're spoiled rotten!

Ok , ill bake ye a cake , ye guilt tripping feckers :p

Tomorrow at some point shall be the reveal , Victoria Sponge (god help ye !) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday Poochie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy birthday Poochie!

Finally in bed after spending the last hour or so getting everything organised. Have a few bags put into the car already, have a few more bits to go out in the morning but we’re getting there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In my room packing for a work trip to India. I think I’ve more preventive medication than clothes going in to my bag..... :)

What part? I get released from this hell tomorrow thank goodness. That said it did grow on me a little but that might be because my fella was here to cheer me up.

In an Uber on my way to the last day in the office. Whoop!

Happy birthday Poochie Poochie coo. X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Had I known he was moving today I’d have brought my stuff and stayed in Tipp but I didn’t.
    Have you split with him?

@Witchie, are you heading back to KL or Thailand?

• Advertisement

I'm way too chirpy in the morning, todays routine shall be Nespresso, gym, lunch and WORK..... yippee i get to escape this hotel for the first time in 4 days, 4 bounces around the desert and back to same hotel :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....My house is filled with the things that I love, from her smile in the morning to her soft goodnight hugs...

Morning all.

A very happy birthday to Poochie

Weatherwise it's miserable, dark windy and rain nearly 10mm overnight 14C

Kitchenside with coffee have a good one folks at least it's Friday

Seven Worlds will Collide

Happy birthday poochie, have a great day x.

In bed with coffee waiting on Victoria sponge ,get up mam.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!
    I am still in bed looking out at the rain and nursing a muzzy head. Cup of tea is in order I think, ready for that Victoria sponge whenever you are Mam!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOCHIE

smurfjed wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOCHIE

Great, didn’t need to put on my glasses to read that, thanks for being so thoughtful! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Witchie wrote: »
    What part? I get released from this hell tomorrow thank goodness. That said it did grow on me a little but that might be because my fella was here to cheer me up.
    In an Uber on my way to the last day in the office. Whoop!

Happy birthday Poochie Poochie coo. X

Mumbai first 4 days and then to Bengelure for 2. To be honest I’m dreading it! I’ve already given into getting sick no matter how hard I try not to (caustic is eating/drinking)! :( I’m thinking of being 4 litres of water in my checked luggage :D

I hope your release from Hell is enjoyable!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Mumbai first 4 days and then to Bengelure for 2. To be honest I’m dreading it! I’ve already given into getting sick no matter how hard I try not to! :/

I managed to never get sick in India over three trips there. Stomach of iron.
    But seriously...never have ice in a drink and never eat salad or fruit. Only drink bottled water. Only eat hot cooked food or packaged food.
    Enjoy it!

Mumbai first 4 days and then to Bengelure for 2. To be honest I’m dreading it! I’ve already given into getting sick no matter how hard I try not to! :/

But seriously...never have ice in a drink and never eat salad or fruit. Only drink bottled water. Only eat hot cooked food or packaged food.
    Enjoy it!

To be fair, I’ve a pretty good stomach! :) Cheers for the tips, they seem to be the golden rules to follow! Cheers

Try eating a raw onion before and during each meal, they are amazing at protecting your stomach.

Happy Birthday poochie!

Up much later then usual, boyfriend got phone call at 3.30am to go in to work! So spent an hour or so awake in the middle of the night. Not like me at all, I go to bed, sleep, get up, I'm dead to the world most nights.
    Also, was out on a Harley Davidson yesterday for the first time in my life, & I have sore muscles!
    mid 40s.......is this a female mid life crisis :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I had Malaysian food for the first time last night, I just wanted noodles and ordered what looked like noodles but this plate of vomit came out, squid that I thought was eyeballs, prawns, in like a soup? Traumatized. It was actually quite tasty but I still feel a bit queasy this morning thinking about it

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!!

Only 8 hours to go before I'm let loose :D

Have you split with him?

Not yet, but we only had the apartment together for the summer.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone!
    I am still in bed looking out at the rain and nursing a muzzy head. Cup of tea is in order I think, ready for that Victoria sponge whenever you are Mam!

Plain and simple , too early for fancy :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

giphy.gif

Thanks Mam :)
    Big slice of that now with a coffee would go down a treat. A moment on the lips....

Seph must be on coffee duty :D The cake looks delicious :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Seph must be on coffee duty :D The cake looks delicious :)

He's grinding away in the kitchen...😉

Hairdresserside...and its lashing rain,this could be a waste of time.

That’s me in a quote! :pac:

Delicious thanks Mam, will go down well with the coffee I’ve just made 😋

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy birthday Pooch :)

In weatherspoons after my appointment in town , I was walking through the English market to get to farm gate for soda bread and my headphones got stuck in a woman's bag and then she says to the butcher "look I came in for meat and I bagged myself a fella instead" 😀😛

• Advertisement

That’s me in a quote! :pac:

Same here poochie 😀

Watching GLOW can't sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side wreaked . Com !
    Little bird thought I might like to play from 2am till 5am eh no !!!!!! Anyone for a cuppa tea ??

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Couch side wreaked . Com !
    Little bird thought I might like to play from 2am till 5am eh no !!!!!! Anyone for a cuppa tea ??

Barrys ?

In weatherspoons after my appointment in town , I was walking through the English market to get to farm gate for soda bread and my headphones got stuck in a woman's bag and then she says to the butcher "look I came in for meat and I bagged myself a fella instead" 😀😛
    We must have been feet from each other Sephers,I was in Boots near Wetherspoons an hour ago and then walked back through The Market to my car..I thought you were going to say " She came in for meat and got veg as well "...😂

Barrys ?

Is there any other brand? :D

There better be some cake left!

Same here poochie 😀

And here , what you see is what you get , no airs and graces or pretenses :)

About to make coffee while waiting on this downpour to end , it's brutal here .

That could be the start of a cheesy rom com! :p

Homeside after what was a busy morning/early afternoon. The car is absolutely chock-a-block with stuff, I’m dreading attempting to empty it :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

@Witchie, are you heading back to KL or Thailand?

KL until January then move to Ko Samui. Will probably pop over to Samui next month to check things out, then I go to Portugal, Ireland and England in Oct and then Ireland again at Christmas.
    Mumbai first 4 days and then to Bengelure for 2. To be honest I’m dreading it! I’ve already given into getting sick no matter how hard I try not to (caustic is eating/drinking)! :( I’m thinking of being 4 litres of water in my checked luggage :D

I hope your release from Hell is enjoyable!! :)

If it wasn't so dirty, noisy and chaotic I would love it here. Have made some wonderful friends, enjoyed amazing food and bought a new purple suitcase so not all bad.

Oh and I also quite liked Mumbai.
    Enjoy it!

I am beginning to suspect that the water filter in work is dodgy and that's why, even after 1 day back at work I was sick again.

Sitting in the apartment playing with a doggo waiting to go out for dinner with our host.

He has just passed out from all the belly rubs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement