Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Reality bites. Got my timetable for the next nine months.
    Here comes serious Ffred...

In the meantime. Having a cider .......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

FFred wrote: »
    Reality bites. Got my timetable for the next nine months.
    Here comes serious Ffred...

In the meantime. Having a cider .......

Sounds like you’re having a baby Fred!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally homeside and am wrecked but so happy too :)

Best of luck in your new home ifevera :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside,

Should put the phone down & sleep.

But too many chats on the go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, listening to music and chatting on disord :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

couchside, listening to music and chatting on disord :)

What's discord?

Enjoy your new home ifevera,looking forward to the house warming party, you probably shouldn't furnish it until after,rough crowd here. 😛

I'm just home,went to a rosary,then chipper, then pub for just one,I've to be up at 6.30am as going on a road trip,no packing done,why am I always last fecking minute, I can be my own worse enemy, can never decide what to pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bed , trawling boards , window wide open , until it starts raining and then I may close it in a bit :p

Gone shocking quiet in here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Dozy and tired here. Goodnight earthlings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bed , trawling boards , window wide open , until it starts raining and then I may close it in a bit :p

*Tumbleweed*

I’m in denial Mam ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm still here! Struggling, but still here! Leaving windows open too. All I'll hear are cows mooing and cars heading somewhere.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm here, i'd be crap at a vow of silence

I'm chatting with my favourite man :D Sorry Mam ;)

Still here too, but bed soon I think.

• Advertisement

Still here too, but bed soon I think.

My head will be on the laptop soon enough. Exhausted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »
    I’m in denial Mam ...

Ok , I'm lost ? :o

Glad I'm not the only one still here though :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    My head will be on the laptop soon enough. Exhausted.

Beware keyboard face

Anyone here been to a silent disco? Hen party coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I've heard they're pretty loud... :pac:

• Advertisement

Good Night all :)

Bedside

Yes, mad craic. Been to a large one and one led by one person who works with a smaller group.

Beware keyboard face

I've had the letters, A S D F G imprinted on my left side before. Not nice.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I've had the letters, A S D F G imprinted on my left side before. Not nice.:D

Especially when they sometimes lift off because, you know, laptop keyboards :rolleyes:

Yes, mad craic. Been to a large one and one led by one person who works with a smaller group.
    You'll have to explain what it is.

Silent disco, bigger parties you pay a deposit, get a set of headphones with two or more channels to switch between and dance away to whichever one you choose but switch freely between. It's a bit mad watching a few hundred or more people bouncing about in near silence :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Silent disco, bigger parties you pay a deposit, get a set of headphones with two or more channels to switch between and dance away to whichever one you choose but switch freely between. It's a bit mad watching a few hundred or more people bouncing about in near silence :D

Did the Silent Disco at Electric Picnic 2007 - great craic! IIRC the 2 songs were Song 2 by Blur and Your’e The One That I Want from the movie Grease. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside at home, just about to watch the film The Martian on DVD that I picked up today in town new for €3. Tired after a very busy and productive week.

Yay!! :D

Time to head bedside, behave when I'm gone! :pac:

Wreck the gaff!!

• Advertisement

Wreck the gaff!!

Too soon Grem, too soon. :pac:

Sorry, i have premature excitation

Will someone please make me go to bed?

Bedside,wrecked, still not packed, I have a wedding tomorrow and genuinely don't know what dress I'm going to wear,had some wine and right now I don't care,it will be a different story in the morning.

*Starts swinging pocket watch*

Just relax and follow the watch, you are getting sleepy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside.......room for any gals that wanna jump in beside me 😏😏

😀😛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, watching some Louis Thereoux. Have most of my bags from Limerick unpacked, and have my suitcase mostly packed for holidays. Busy day!

You'll have to carry me Seph. I'm exhausted but still up. :(

Couchside, after a grand old night catching up with old friends - and a grand end to my work week.
    Tides have turned, full moon has passed and all my nearest and dearest seem content: so I am too for now :)

• Advertisement

You'll have to carry me Seph. I'm exhausted but still up. :(

Ah here. Seriously.
    What eject said romance was dead. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

so! much! want!

ehhh :o can I line dance to country tunes?

in my bootcut jeans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Agh, my body clock always wakes me early even though i only went to sleep about 4 hours ago, downside of this is that I'm working all thorough the night tonight so have to get some sleep at some stage and drugs aren't allowed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

smurfjed wrote: »
    Agh, my body clock always wakes me early even though i only went to sleep about 4 hours ago, downside of this is that I'm working all thorough the night tonight so have to get some sleep at some stage and drugs aren't allowed.

on my way...

tenor.gif

Aww nice one, Boo to the rescue..

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

My body clock is not working as why am I awake at this ungodly hour :(

• Advertisement

Sleepy Ted is sleepy, but brain won't switch off.

Nearly home time here, hoping my brain doesn't do that to me Ted.

Nearly home time here, hoping my brain doesn't do that to me Ted.

[url]Https://images.app.goo.gl/WHtvLFjFiQwXhRZz6[/url]

I'll do a lobotomy.

Nothing like an early morning session of trepanning :pac:

Congratulations Ifever on the lovely news! Walkies over. Cats fed. One of the kitties was MIA yesterday. Must say, I was beaming when he met me at the backdoor this morning!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement