Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    What did you do today Mam?

We had a family thing today G , I'd say everyone is fit for sleep at this point !
    Inbox full btw !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    We had a family thing today G , I'd say everyone is fit for sleep at this point !
    Inbox full btw !

Space now. I'm expecting drama.:D

Space now. I'm expecting drama.:D

No drama G , I need a recipe please :)

No drama G , I need a recipe please :)

I hope you enjoy that recipe Mam. Any trouble with it just PM me. Any further requests for recipes from others will be reported.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    All my posting this morning were only in jest, only meant as some friendly rivalry for the match.

Was not in anyway meant to cause offence.

2d37ab595697d54c61094894cdbca161.jpg

I doubt it was you brother tedo, you are her favorite man after all 😛😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm paranoid now that I've inadvertently said something. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I'm paranoid now that I've inadvertently said something. :(

Me too & Im an Auto fan!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I doubt it was you brother tedo, you are her favorite man after all 😛😀

Back to burning KK flags it is so.

:P

I hope you enjoy that recipe Mam. Any trouble with it just PM me. Any further requests for recipes from others will be reported.:D

Thanks G , I will let you know how it turns out , hopefully I won't poison anyone !

I always thought the slagging and joking here was meant in good spirits, in fun , I didn't think anyone ever intentionally set out to upset anyone else . Just my opinion ..

I am eating cake , and I'm not sharing , sorry folks :D

T

I am eating cake , and I'm not sharing , sorry folks :D

:eek:

In that case, I hope the crumbs go everywhere.!!

Watching Mindhunter with a bowl of cereal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Torrential rain all day long, bouncy castle was a death trap

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Torrential rain all day long, bouncy castle was a death trap

I'd have been putting washing up liquid on it for extreme slip and slide :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching NCIS LA, any comments made by me was just banter, some person obviously took it too far. There is always one:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I hate when this happens, thankfully it's not a frequent thing. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lads/lasses i understand banter between rival teams and i get that it's part and parcel of gaa

It wasn't even that, it's a build up of a lot of stuff I have let slide but I've just had enough.

I'm now Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It wasn't me and my big Aries gob as I wasn't logged in for days. I've missed it and am not having a dig at anyone but I think Auto's fabulous. *bum kissing noises* :P

So anyway. Windowsill-side rain-gazing. I saw my first Tree Creeper earlier in a gap in the curtains of rain. They walk up and down tree trunks in quite a cute manner, and they're tiny.

Mam, what kind of cake did you have today ... just wondering

Autosport wrote: »
    Lads/lasses i understand banter between rival teams and i get that it's part and parcel of gaa

It wasn't even that, it's a build up of a lot of stuff I have let slide but I've just had enough.

I'm now Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

I asked you earlier Auto. Not match stuff so. Was it Pineapple related?:D

One of my favourite films is on atm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Back to burning KK flags it is so.

:P

They were Tipp flags I painted over with black :D

(Whistles innocently)

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    One of my favourite films is on atm

And????

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed having a think
    *bum kissing noises* :P

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

Mam, what kind of cake did you have today ... just wondering

Lemon Drizzle..

And ..

Chocolate cakes !

Both were gorgeous tbh HB :)

... I can only imagine!

Afraid to ask for the second day in a row ... can you bake a celebratory Tipp cake, pretty please?

... I can only imagine!

Afraid to ask for the second day in a row ... can you bake a celebratory Tipp cake, pretty please?

Lol , think I may change my name to Ma Baker here :D

Autosport wrote: »
    They were Tipp flags I painted over with black :D

(Whistles innocently)

1swuo1.jpg

... I can only imagine!

Enjoy !

giphy.gif

Mrs G. not feeling too good tonight so I'm gonna comfort her now. Some inboxes full. Doesn't matter. Gotta go look after her.

I may have watched this video about fifty times in the last few days.. It still flattens me with laughter..

https://twitter.com/MittenDAmour/status/1162835827271110656

• Advertisement

Mrs G. not feeling too good tonight so I'm gonna comfort her now. Some inboxes full. Doesn't matter. Gotta go look after her.

Get better soon Mrs. G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got dragged to work in a rush, all rush rush rush, now find myself waiting beside the beach and our passenger is over an hour late :) gonna be another long night.

Grem, I'm in stitches after that video!

Get better soon Mrs. G.

She had a stroke two years ago Grem and gets very nervous when she feels nauseous and has head aches. Only 49 when it happened. Gotta hold her hand now and try keep her safe. Outta here.

Enjoy !

giphy.gif

Mam, you are sooh cute!

She had a stroke two years ago Grem and gets very nervous when she feels nauseous and has head aches. Only 49 when it happened. Gotta hold her hand now and try keep her safe. Outta here.

I hope the night treats you both kindly, take care..

• Advertisement

Hope she's ok G .
    Mind yourselves .

Grem, I'm in stitches after that video!

Honestly, everytime for five days now i laugh. That's when i decided it was good enough for you lot.

[HTML][/HTML]
    Honestly, everytime for five days now i laugh. That's when i decided it was good enough for you lot.

It's all hilarious but the head over heels part is outstanding! :D:pac:

Wait until Seph sees it!

[HTML][/HTML]

It's all hilarious but the head over heels part is outstanding! :D:pac:

Wait until Seph sees it!

Oh how could i forget??

PAGING SEPH TO THE THREAD

He'll need several cups of Barry's to calm down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting out on the balcony, came back after the match and said we’d have a nap before deciding what to do, we’ve decided that we’re too tired to do anything much tonight and that resting after being up all night last night is a good idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Hope Mrs G feels better, mind yourselves

I may have watched this video about fifty times in the last few days.. It still flattens me with laughter..

https://twitter.com/MittenDAmour/status/1162835827271110656

That's amazing 😀😀

He'll need several cups of Barry's to calm down.

Putting the kettle on are we 😛

Seph at the moment the clapping bit at the start of the video kills me.. I still CANNOT stop watching

Seph at the moment the clapping bit at the start of the video kills me.. I still CANNOT stop watching

When I first saw it I thought it was a man, then the cat's head pops in. :D

Please tell me there's a longer version, that'd be the whole of next weekend sorted.

It being the internet someone has no doubt looped if for the full song.. Might get a chance to look later. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

That's brilliant Gremli :)

Hope Auto, Chef and Missus Chef G are ok. ((hugs))

It's monday, clean slate, off we go.. Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's monday, clean slate, off we go.. Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*presses the red button to alert that we have a werewolf in our presence*

:pac:

There's a specific werewolf alert red button?. This thread got notions!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement