Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with tea watching MasterChef Australia online.

Don't want to work tomorrow!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Worky work work work. And guess what I have for dinner? *Rashers!! Crusty bread!! Oooooh yeahhhh let the good times roll in Casa Persepoly!

:D

*might even draw you all a piktur if you're very good :p

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bacon socks for Persey's feet.

m_5786a1a26a5830fa15045dd0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^ :D Oh Ted you made me laugh

I’m here watching Engineering Megastructures :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the big ass leather chair in front of the fire watching Barcelona on tv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home again. Went to get the new stereo fitted in my car before work, took longer than he or I expected so I ended up being late to work. But my boss loves me so it didn’t matter, and I stayed on till quarter past 8 to make up for being 15 minutes late :p

Autosport wrote: »
    ^ :D Oh Ted you made me laugh

I’m here watching Engineering Megastructures :D

Suitable for all occasions.

Nervously watching the Liverpool Barca match

Now it's not my best work but it would be unfair of me to let you all down.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Stunning Perse. Your teeth are like Vanessa Paradis. :D

• Advertisement

Oh sweet Jesus what a masterpiece :D I’m stuck for words :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Are you the 21st century Rembrandt?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Another unbelievable piece of work.

RMAOK wrote: »
    Are you the 21st century Rembrandt?

Way better than Rembrandt. Show me a Rembrandt where he gave you what he had for dinner, and then come back to me! :p

Watching the match and thinking Witchie, she'll have to be scraped up off the floor after this, unreal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Piccaso of our generation :3

• Advertisement

It would be nice to see Liverpool in the final.

mzungu wrote: »

Said no one ever :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Stunning Perse. Your teeth are like Vanessa Paradis. :D

I'll have you know that she is not alone in this respect :P

Watching the match and thinking Witchie, she'll have to be scraped up off the floor after this, unreal.

I'm hiding behind the couch, not able for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Could be an all English final if Tottenham get one over on the Dutch.

• Advertisement

Another unbelievable piece of work.

I was a little concerned at first as I felt it was leaning in to hotdog territory but I'm now confident I pulled it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Up since 5am. I felt the fear and did it anyway.:D Work problem on the way to being solved - Hopefully. More issues may be on the way. First time in a long time that I experienced the Monday morning blues (or post Bank holiday blues). Its not nice and I really feel for anyone who does it week in week out.

In the Kitchen on laptop and eating soon for the first time today. Fed the ladies earlier. Feeling wrecked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Up since 5am. I felt the fear and did it anyway.:D Work problem on the way to being solved - Hopefully. More issues may be on the way. First time in a long time that I experienced the Monday morning blues (or post Bank holiday blues). Its not nice and I really feel for anyone who does it week in week out.

In the Kitchen on laptop and eating soon for the first time today. Fed the ladies earlier. Feeling wrecked.

Hope it works out ok for you G , fingers crossed .

Watching 24Hours A- E , one elderly couple remind me of my late parents , the love they share .

On a plus note , have Nik Nak sticks here :)

Best match ever.. Unbelievable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay! Delighted for Liverpool (says an Arsenal fan!)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope it works out ok for you G , fingers crossed .

Watching 24Hours A- E , one elderly couple remind me of my late parents , the love they share .

On a plus note , have Nik Nak sticks here :)

Ah don't be worrying about me Mam, sure you have enough to be doing. I drafted in Mrs G for assistance today. She just kept me calm and offered some of her new found guidance. What are nik nak sticks?? Will they help me?:D

Side note - Some result for Liverpool. Didn't think it would happen at half time. But there ya go! Pool supporters here must feel good!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ah don't be worrying about me Mam, sure you have enough to be doing. I drafted in Mrs G for assistance today. She just kept me calm and offered some of her new found guidance. What are nik nak sticks?? Will they help me?:D

Good on Mrs G keeping you calm and grounded !

Nik Naks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nik Naks

Hmmm those nic nacs look good mam :pac:

Nik Naks

I needed it Mam!

As for nik naks, ya got me. Haven't a clue!

• Advertisement

Seph ,
    just as well I bought the multipack - Rib n Saucy , Nice n Spicy and Scampi n Lemon , 14packets-two euro in Iceland , eat away :D

G ,
    Gimme a minute , they look like little sticks/bones :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the big ass leather chair in front of the fire watching Barcelona on tv.

Who? Never heard of them. They must be some small time team...
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm hiding behind the couch, not able for it.

My fella was out and came home to me sitting crying on the sofa with about 15 minutes left in the game. He was sure I was going to boke everywhere so ran and got a basin so I wouldn't ruin the sofa.
    honeybear wrote: »
    Hitting the hay! Delighted for Liverpool (says an Arsenal fan!)

Unreal. Just unbelievable. I knew we would give them a game. Anfield is always a difficult place for the away team, especially when the stakes are so high. I knew we would give them a game but I was mentally prepared for us to go out 3-2 on agg.

I have to be in Court at 8.30 in the morning which means leaving here at 8 am. It is now 5.30ish. I won't be sleeping.

Seph ,
    just as well I bought the multipack - Rib n Saucy , Nice n Spicy and Scampi n Lemon , 14packets-two euro in Iceland , eat away :D

G ,

Slides plate across the table :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Slides plate across the table :D

Which flavour ?
    Have to admit , first time buying them in years , very tasty !

Witchie wrote: »
    Who? Never heard of them. They must be some small time team...

My fella was out and came home to me sitting crying on the sofa with about 15 minutes left in the game. He was sure I was going to boke everywhere so ran and got a basin so I wouldn't ruin the sofa.

Unreal. Just unbelievable. I knew we would give them a game. Anfield is always a difficult place for the away team, especially when the stakes are so high. I knew we would give them a game but I was mentally prepared for us to go out 3-2 on agg.

I have to be in Court at 8.30 in the morning which means leaving here at 8 am. It is now 5.30ish. I won't be sleeping.

Hope that goes ok for you Witchie.

I was thinking we might get a goal or two, was fully expecting at least one from Barca.

No way was I expecting a 4-0.

Seph ,

G ,

Oh I wasn't hinting at all mam, was just saying :pac: but sure I'll work away on them sure seeing as you very nicely put out a bowl :D.

Sitting on the couch, relaxing. Just got a Snapchat text from my supervisor at work (he’s only a year older than me so it’s not entirely as weird as it sounds). Wondering what he wants though, and am a bit too afraid to open it :o

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hope that goes ok for you Witchie.

I was thinking we might get a goal or two, was fully expecting at least one from Barca.

No way was I expecting a 4-0.

I think we were all expecting us to make a good go at it but to not overcome such a strong lead from a great team.

Oh god, am still alternating between laughing and crying. Made some porridge coz it usually settles my stomach and might make me sleep. If not, sure at least have had my breakfast early.

Witchie wrote: »
    I think we were all expecting us to make a good go at it but to not overcome such a strong lead from a great team.

Oh god, am still alternating between laughing and crying. Made some porridge coz it usually settles my stomach and might make me sleep. If not, sure at least have had my breakfast early.

Don't put too much honey in it........you're sweet enough already witchie :pac:

*gets coat*

• Advertisement

Don't put too much honey in it........you're sweet enough already witchie :pac:

*gets coat*

Don't worry, am a salty biatch so no honey anywhere near my porridge.

Just got into the leaba, wind and rain hopping off the window and it's so relaxing, and tomorrow is hump day already.. Roll on the weekend lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In bed. About to power down. Night night.

All you weaklings going to sleep. Pah!

Just about to hit the shower and then drink a bucket of coffee to get me revved up for hunting cheating landlords.

Bed now, having tea with honey to soothe a scratchy feeling throat.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Incredible match earlier. Had a lovely dinner and just now some toast. I'm a lucky fecker in the grand scheme..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, waiting for painkillers to kick in. Not feeling 100% tonight :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dubai and just had Oscar Myers bacon for breakfast, kinda pure garbage, gotta check out the Irish Village later and see if they sell IRISH BACON

I meant to bring Irish bacon here with me but forgot!
    I did however remember the boxty :)
    I turned the Finn into a boxty lover!

Only bring bacon if you are illegally trying to stay and work in America.

My younger brother was going back and forth to Florida a few years ago to help a friend with some work. He was worried about US immigration at Dublin airport questioning him but when they found he had a couple of pounds of bacon in his bags that was all they cared about.

Confiscated it and waved him through.

Sitting in the court house waiting for the Bailiff to be ready to go arrest my old landlord. Been here since 8.45am. it is 1.46 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    Congratulations all you Liverpool supporters, that was some match last night.
    Was at my friends house for it, he's a mad Liverpool supporter, some craic over there, he nearly went through the ceiling at the final whistle, and we went for pints to the man u supporting local hostelry afterwards to rub the landlords face in it. :D
    My walk among the cattle coming up, still dry here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement