Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

Still lashing rain here, the alarm has gone off and I'm still glued to the bed, don't want to get up ffs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Got virtually no sleep last night.

Still buzzing over the result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the train. Slept through the match 6-11 then got up had toast and went back to bed! Still wrecked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In work. Sob sob sob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Don't want to adult today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

My prey is a slippery creature and evaded capture today but I will get the subhuman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sniffling ... have a cold

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed, glorious bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Day in Lieu today, thank God.

Came off a 24 hour shift yesterday morning absolutely perished with the cold. Went to bed, couldn't sleep more than an hour. Got up but so tired I couldn't do anything, so I rested and fed myself to fuel a workout later (last night).

Ran 8.5km (had intended on 10k but got cold after 7km and couldn't get the heat into me again, so feeling miserable I stopped at 8.5km to do some TRX in the park.. I mostly run with my TRX straps in a small backpack so I can do 20 minutes TRX after a run.

Got home with my metabolism running on overdrive, and that was it. Nothing was going to help me get a good nights sleep, I'm bolloxed now.

Taking Richo to the beach in awhile for some fresh air, I love the beach on a windy, wet day like today. We'll have most of it free to ourselves :)

Exercise induced insomnia, you're a bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Lunch time.
    Gearbox has gone in my mower, ba****ding thing. Its just another holdup now as well as a large bill to fix I'm sure.
    Some days my brain just fries up thinking of the outgoings and whether it's worth it or not.
    Oh I'll just have to deal with it. Onwards an upwards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading for the pub, it's my weekend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Heading for the pub, it's my weekend :)

Enjoy Grem :)

Sitting at home, miserable day out there. Gonna head to the gym later, looking forward to trying out my new stereo, made a great car playlist to put on shuffle :cool:

Kitty, what sort of stuff is on the playlist?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In and out like a fiddler's elbow today. Very changeable weather. Outside weeding, rain....inside hoovering, rain passes...outside again, shower...inside...……..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Waiting in for DHL. As much as there's no excuse for boredom and I'm glad nothing too dramatic to deal with and I should be resting my mind before a more exciting day tomorrow ...I'm bored out of my tree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm cold , very cold today , at the present moment I have four layers on me .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Touched down in Shannon today, weather was lovely..... gotta love flight simulation :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm cold , very cold today , at the present moment I have four layers on me .

Its stupid cold at the moment.

Someone in my job thinks we're in the height of summer and had the heating switched off over the weekend.

I spent 24 hours freezing for the princely sum of 20 Euro, 'mammies don't let your sons & daughters grow up to be soldiers!.

Back from the beach, trying to swallow 500ml of protein shake.

Winter blues.

My Mrs is feeling very cold today too, it must be so because she's a Hardy divil mostly.
    I have overalls, and gloves on because I'm ripping the mower gearbox apart in the hope I can get a few gears instead of replacing the whole lot and I'm indoors so don't notice if it's cold or not really.
    Coffee time, to console myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home tying to distract myself.

Homeside now all wrapped up, it's a cold one out there :)

Enjoying a roaring coal fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Into May and the heating is pumping away for hours.:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside wishing I hadn't wasted another half hr of my life on fair city.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside gutted for poor Ajax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Flat out all day ... work work work! Hitting the hay. Night all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Bedside wishing I hadn't wasted another half hr of my life on fair city.

Not wasted if you had a cup of Barrys while watching :P

I'm TV side watching a repeat of KEVIN :D

0lddog wrote: »

Ohh quick tell honeybear, she'll be delighted her main man is on the tele ;) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch wondering if I can muster the energy to get myself to bed.

0lddog wrote: »

I watched Kevin earlier :D

Watching 90day fiancee , pillow talk .
    Similar to Gogglebox but the viewers are past participants from the show !

• Advertisement

And it's over , good light relief , mindless tv I call it , sometimes it's just what's needed :)

In bed, physically exhausted. It's only my second week back playing football having not played in around six months and it feels great.

Goodnight fellow humans. About to head of to zzzzzzzz

Goodnight fellow humans. About to head of to zzzzzzzz

Night bones, and boneys family :)

Time for bed here too , search Netflix ..
    Good doc on it , America Presents , The Circus . Two parter , documenting the history of the circus , from the 18th century upwards , I thought it was fascinating tbh .

Night night Boards.

*I love you all.

*mushy auld gobshìte.

:p

"Night falls I'm cast beneath her spell
    Daylight comes our heaven turns to hell
    Am I left to burn and burn eternally".

Snooze time, Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

*mushy auld gobshìte.

Thanks - now all I can think about is mushy peas. :pac:

Bedside
    Night night Boards.

*I love you all.

*mushy auld gobshìte.

That's all well and good poly but emmm 🤔, who do you love the most hmmm 🤔?

😀

I'm still up, had to wait for sports stuff to be washed after a match tonight but need to be taken to school for a match tomorrow, they're done now and I should head up but can't be bothered yet, I'm going to be worse than usual in the morning if that's actually possible.

Bedside

That's all well and good poly but emmm 🀔, who do you love the most hmmm 🀔?

😀

We all know who that is :)

Me :D

Night all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitty, what sort of stuff is on the playlist?.

A bit of everything Grem, got some hip hop and r’n’b, got some cheesy girly pop, bit of Fleetwood Mac, it’s a real mix :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, I'm really not a good advertisement for Dubai as all I'm getting to see is my apartment, training center and Irish Village pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, awake after having the weirdest dream about my previous manager calling me back into the office, I had no idea why and it turned out it was to ask me how I worked from home in my PJs without getting distracted....

Really not sure what was going through my brain to come up with that one!

Have had a pain in my ass /leg for years..... Was dragged to a chiropractor of sorts yesterday evening. I actually think it's gone! It's amazing if it has.... Years of suffering gone :)
    My upper back muscles are a bit sore though....
    Smurf, don't think your missing much really..... Dubai isn't my favourite place.... The small old town by the river was interesting. Not a fan of the rest of the place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....there's a black cat lying in the shadow of a gatepost, the black cat keeps telling me...

Morning all

I've had a hectic couple of days particularly Tuesday, not even time for a song :)

Things have settled again though and had a great chat with a friend last night.

Kitchen with coffee, my porridge stocks are running low, is it safe to transition to cold cereals as yesterday was like January :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

I always eat cold cereal CH, man up there :).
    I've been out with the cattle and its damp out there, but warmer than yesterday, weekend and next week looking better.
    Coffee time now, I've a gearbox to put back together, problem nearly sorted and for not a lot of dosh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

About to check out of the hotel.

I forgot to travel light and regretting it now.

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

It's off to the coalface I go :)

A sour damp morning, so far. Ideal for tidying the garage and shed out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

THE SUN IS OUT

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement