Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed. I am going to try to have a zero effort day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Birthday Brainie :)

Happy Sunday!!!!

Someone mention hurling ;) Cork v Tipp should be a good game :D Now who do I support

Seph or Ted :eek:

Yes!!

That's what he said :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Waiting to use the shower. In a parochial house. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

2nd coffee time. Did my cattle walk, all is good.
    Was meant to go to a 21st last night but didn't as went for a couple of quiet ones with my daughter and partner after the football.
    Was meant to golf this morning but can't now as I discovered there's mass for my auntie and uncle this morning at 11, so have to go there.
    I their family are bringing us for lunch somewhere after that. Looking forward to a good old catch up with some relatives there.
    Oh and apparently I'm going to be a grandad, trying to get my head around that :)

Happy birthday branie.

Congratulations Fifty :) You must be delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Autosport wrote: »
    Congratulations Fifty :) You must be delighted :)

I am Auto, really happy for them too. They reminded me of us when we heard we were expecting her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I am Auto, really happy for them too. They reminded me of us when we heard we were expecting her.

Awww!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Birthday wishes branie!!

Many congratulations Fifty, that's brilliant news, nothing better than looking forward to a new little life :)

I'm thrun on the sofa after another crap nights sleep. No bother ever going to sleep but only sleep till about 4 and then toss and turn and doze and wake:( Watched Extremely Wicked, the new Ted Bundy movie last night so when I was waking I was thinking about him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Congratulations Fifty.

My two are in their twenties, the son bought a house with his GF and that's probably the next milestone in our family.

Is this your first?.

For the thread, just had a banana. Race is T minus 1 hour 50 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Awww Fifty, delighted for you. Such excitement. I can't wait to be a granny but hope both my boys hold off for another year or 2. Oldest is finishing his Masters in August so will need to get a job before babies and youngest has a year left in his degree. Still if it happened now I would be thrilled. I love babies. Would have had lots more if could afford to send them to college.

Am getting my hair done done. They are currently adding my bright red colour in. That's my Liverpool dedication.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Finished listening to Sunday Miscellany.

Heading off for a run. Lovely day out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee listening to podcast about the ice age :3.

Congratulations Shay!! That's lovely news :) I've said to daddy on occasion "would you like to be a granddad" and says he "how would you look after a baby"! Ah daddy. Ever the straight talking man :p

And a happy birthday to Branie x

Now where am I. I am on the couch with a coffee and brownie about to watch my stories. Also wearing my Game of Thrones pjs! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

2nd coffee time. Did my cattle walk, all is good.
    Was meant to go to a 21st last night but didn't as went for a couple of quiet ones with my daughter and partner after the football.
    Was meant to golf this morning but can't now as I discovered there's mass for my auntie and uncle this morning at 11, so have to go there.
    I their family are bringing us for lunch somewhere after that. Looking forward to a good old catch up with some relatives there.
    Oh and apparently I'm going to be a grandad, trying to get my head around that :)

Happy birthday branie.

Congrats!

and happy birthday Branie

All good news round here this weekend! 's nice :)
    Kitchenside, mooching around and trying to make a momentous decision - french toast or pancakes peeps? With maple syrup and a side of crispy bacon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Congrats Shay! And happy birthday branie! Kitchenside, drinking coffee after a beach walk with the furry niece!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Congratulations Shay.

Happy birthday branie

Cali_girl wrote: »
    All good news round here this weekend! 's nice :)
    Kitchenside, mooching around and trying to make a momentous decision - french toast or pancakes peeps? With maple syrup and a side of crispy bacon?

Pancakes and a side bacon sounds good thanks :pac:

• Advertisement

Coming right up Seph.
    Few blueberries on top for yer vitamin C :p

Coming right up Seph.
    Few blueberries on top for yer vitamin C :p

Too kind and a cuppa tae 😀 ?

Cuppa Lyons on it's way south :D

Ewwwww 😩🤮🤢

😛

ha ha, no free brunches Seph!
    Anyone else before I shut down the kitchen?

Lovely day - we're all carb'ed up and off for a long walk in Wicklow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy birthday Branie! Hope it’s a nice day for you.

Congrats Shay, that must be some excellent news to get!

Currently in the leaba resting my sore back. Will get out soon and do something productive

• Advertisement

Just out of the shower, got a fright when a bee came in the window, I informed them I had nothing to do with stealing their honey and to question honeybear about it instead and shooed them back out then window. 😀😛.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Just out of the shower, got a fright when a bee came in the window, I informed them I had nothing to do with stealing their honey and to question honeybear about it instead and shooed them back out then window. 😀😛.

Did the bee want to use the shower after you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Smashing day out there, after a lovely two mile walk on the byroads around here, home now Sunday newspapers to read and the hurling starting back on tv. Great news Shay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Congratulations Shay and Happy Birthday branie!

I’m about to take a break from cleaning the bedroom.

Happy Birthday Brainie :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'd reckon the bee was more frightened after seeing you in the nip.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'd reckon the bee was more frightened after seeing you in the nip.

:p

He saw he had a little bee-sting of his own and flew away ?

Wondering who I should shout for in today’s match. A Cork girl who grew up in Tipp, oh the struggle!

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Wondering who I should shout for in today’s match. A Cork girl who grew up in Tipp, oh the struggle!

Cork obviously kitty 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Taking it easy, dinner in front of the telly with eventing from Chatsworth on. Happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

You were doing so well!

Taking a break after a spot of weeding in the garden. Beautiful day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, debating on what to do, so many things I want to do but don't know where to start :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In Healy Macs pub waiting to be put out of my misery.

G'wan the 'pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Home and fed, time to relax the legs and feed the machine :D

The red Run Republic is just my jacket which I wear to running events

480071.jpg

The run was for suicideorsurvive.ie

Congrats Shay.

Happy birthday branie.

• Advertisement

Today must be national sleepy day. I keep dozing off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Listening to hurling on the radio ... up Tipp!

Go on Cork lol.. Dropped my gang down to the match earlier and went for grub and a visit to the beach, just home and hung out more washing, couchside now and thinking this game could go either way.

honeybear wrote: »
    Listening to hurling on the radio ... up Tipp!

Boooo :-P

On the couch listening to the premier league finale on the radio and craving chips.

Watching the match and still don’t know who I’m shouting for. Oops :o

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Watching the match and still don’t know who I’m shouting for. Oops :o

Your heart belongs to Cork :-P

Doing my favorite Sunday thing. Cooking a big family meal with a nice drink and the music blaring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Spent today in the sun distracting myself with pre-work prep, but I'm not myself. Very stupidly had 2 drinks a few hours after heavy painkillers last night so maybe that's it. Actually it was embarrassing . Someone told me after that I was slurring my words.

Have been asked to marry (only recent) boyfriend . We go back a while as acquaintances. Said we don't have to rush but...

Very fond of him, have kept my distance for an unfair amount of time already but feel panicked . Why do good things scare me? :D

• Advertisement

Spent today in the sun distracting myself with pre-work prep, but I'm not myself. Very stupidly had 2 drinks a few hours after heavy painkillers last night so maybe that's it. Actually it was embarrassing . Someone told me after that I was slurring my words.

Have been asked to marry (only recent) boyfriend . We go back a while as acquaintances. Said we don't have to rush but...

Very fond of him, have kept my distance for an unfair amount of time already but feel panicked . Why do good things scare me? :D

It might be good to wait until you love him and know in your heart that you want to spend the rest of your life with him :)

I am couchside.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement