Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ah, don’t have that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    On Netflix

Does that mean it’s available internationally?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bobblehats wrote:
    Does that mean it’s available internationally?

Not sure, it's on the Irish one anyway

On these regions

http://unogs.com/video/?v=80152742

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Part time vs full time.... Hope it was a soft day for you.

Desk-breakfast side here

Thanks Grem :) it was a quiet enough one, hoping tomorrow will be the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside laughing :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In bed. Goodnight earthlings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This look of happiness easily justifies giving up my last night in Dubai.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, have to get up soon.
    Important meeting with a client later so have to be alert and focused.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's my friday evening, hometime incoming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Just woke up and having creamy mash, cos yum! (also really must go food shopping today)

Happy weekend Gremlin!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time.
    I slept like a log and the alarm wasn't moving me this morning, but an elbow in the ribs telling me to turn that damn thing off did the trick.
    Cattle walk to come when this coffee kicks in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...You know as well as me, we've got trouble with a capital "T"
    Everything we got is fallin' apart...(for DB:))

Morning all

It's rather cloudy this morning but the sun will burn it off hopefully 9.3C

Right - the Aran jumpers are washed and put away, the last of the porridge oats are going out to the birdies...Summer is on the way :D

Kitchen with coffee, Weetabix soon!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again ........

Fekk off, don't wanna move today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

3 months...for the last 3 months Irish Water have been digging up the road.. laying pipe... filling in, digging up, laying more pipe, filling in..and so on...
    They are literally outside my from door for the last hour with diggers...work will be a blessed relief at this point

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Sunny here this morning but I don't want to go to work :(

@Smurf Mutt is just so adorable and I'm in love :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside waiting for caffeine and sugar to kick in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Erik Shun wrote: »
    3 months...for the last 3 months Irish Water have been digging up the road.. laying pipe... filling in, digging up, laying more pipe, filling in..and so on...
    They are literally outside my from door for the last hour with diggers...work will be a blessed relief at this point

They are everywhere and mean everywhere in galway city the last few months.. Morning trip home is feckin roulette..

Homeside, tea and a bagel to hand..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to really old music . Cutting Crew ''died in your arms tonight ''. Bruce Springsteen ''Sad Eyes'' and ''tougher than the rest'' (he clearly had a thing for the colour blue. Like a very picky stalker .)

Trying to sort of meditate on life . Where am I actually going ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side
    Trying to sweep up a million rice crispies after breakfast time at the zoo :)
    Feeling weird today kinda sad / worried

• Advertisement

Bed, trying to convince myself to get up so that I won’t be late for work. Another 10 minutes...:o

Job hunting. Then heading out.

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Kitchen side
    Trying to sweep up a million rice crispies after breakfast time at the zoo :)
    Feeling weird today kinda sad / worried

I've got that feeling . kind of sweetly sad though . reading posts about life with young children does it to me anyway (it's lovely to read, I mean)

full moon coming , maybe :)

Coalface time once again

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looking out the office window....I think I'll pop out for a long run now and hopefully my colleagues wont notice me gone.

Its Dentist Day!! I'm gonna be all drugged up and docile. Himself will be only delighted!
    :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Its Dentist Day!! I'm gonna be all drugged up and docile. Himself will be only delighted!
    :pac:

LikableHealthyCaribou-small.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Listening to really old music . Cutting Crew ''died in your arms tonight ''. Bruce Springsteen ''Sad Eyes'' and ''tougher than the rest'' :D

I think I have a very different definition of "really old" to you - sure Cutting Crew is only late 80s, only a few years older than myself! I can recommend some nice Gregorian chants if you want something properly old :D

I'm deskside procrastinating to some Buddy Guy music. I'm already stressing out about how much I'm going to stress out about this procrastination when I'm trying to get to sleep tonight, but I have zero will power to do anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting here wondering if I should eat the banana that I have or wait until the canteen opens and get junk food instead. Life changing decisions.

• Advertisement

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    I think I have a very different definition of "really old" to you - sure Cutting Crew is only late 80s, only a few years older than myself! I can recommend some nice Gregorian chants if you want something properly old :D

I'm deskside procrastinating to some Buddy Guy music. I'm already stressing out about how much I'm going to stress out about this procrastination when I'm trying to get to sleep tonight, but I have zero will power to do anything.

I do actually like Gregorian chants as well :D

We're not far apart in age, then :)

Applied for two jobs. Exhausted! :)

Haven't head out yet. Still haven't had breakfast. Want somebody to serve something to me. Not up to having to go make something myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Annoying sort of morning, little niggly things but just annoying me.
    Getting ready for my road trip north, that might cheer me up.

I'm giving up on sunscreen . It's astringent (alcohol) and leaves the face like a slapped arse .

And ta that it's apparently the done thing to shave the tiny vellus hairs on your arms. Why do we invent such sh1t to put ourselves through .

I'm giving up on sunscreen . It's astringent (alcohol) and leaves the face like a slapped arse .

And ta that it's apparently the done thing to shave the tiny vellus hairs on your arms. Why do we invent such sh1t to put ourselves through .

I'm on the Luas and suddenly aware of my paleness and those little hairs. They are obvious in the sun. There is a girl across from me and she is all fake tanned and made up. See this is why I prefer winter.

Breaktime at the coalface and I'm enjoying those sun rays :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee post work. Going to have a lazy evening...Monday & Tuesday we’re chaotic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Garden, reading the paper after a beautiful morning's river fishing.

There is nothing better than an afternoon nap on my sofa, mutt by my feet all day.

smurfjed wrote:
    There is nothing better than an afternoon nap on my sofa, mutt by my feet all day.

What about riding?

What about riding?

the mutt riding his feet?

• Advertisement

Woke up an hour ago. Body/mind please let me sleep!

Boom_Bap wrote:
    the mutt riding his feet?

No, don't be silly Boomer. I meant a bicycle of course.

At work having a break. Just can’t wait for it to be home time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just finishing up for the day at the coalface, home to watch a bit of racing for the evening.

Riding a bike in this heat, are you crazy. Anyway in the spirit of Ramadan, no riding in daylight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Home and undecided between a run on the beach or the park.. But first there's coffee and chocolate to fuel it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Homeside, exhausted. Was working late yesterday and it’s been so busy I haven’t managed to watch GoT yet. Going to tune in now. Been staying offline has been hard as I was on social media duties today too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchen - tea and a generous slice of apple tart.

I'll just catch the news headlines and go gardenside, I was reminded that there's some strimming and tidying to be done.

TBH a good solid hour will do a lot of it and I'm a lot more enthusiastic than last evening

Seven Worlds will Collide

Attempting to dance to Horslips ''King of the fairies'' while the chicken cooks. Funny, I can feel years old muscle memory coming back .

Odd little things have been happening . Every time I type ''boards '' into the search bar, even though it usually remembers / predicts , I'm getting ''bombshell '' with pictures of old hollywood vixens like marilyn monroe. Currently I'm the only user of this laptop and I never searched this.

The Rifle Paper Co. who I never heard of sent an email r.e wedding invitations . 'kay...:0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Couch :(

I ran two events this weekend and 3k into Sunday's race my knee was hurting.

Yesterday just standing in work and my knee buckled for no apparent reason.

Just awhile ago I was heading out for my run and seen a stray dog run into a junction, scared. So I ran after him and my knee is blown.

But good news is he's returned to his owner.

I'll rest the knee for the week now.

I think an evening of whiskey and Kindle might be in order :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement