Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I stayed in bed alone uncertain. then I met you, You drew the curtains, the sun came up the trees began to sing and light shone in on everything..

Morning all,

There's a sunny spell atm but I'm looking at a lot of grey 12C

Kithchenside with coffee, I shared a lovely day out yesterday :), salt mines today.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all, feel the better of my early night.
    Coffee then work, but first a quick google for dishwasher troubleshooting :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...I stayed in bed alone uncertain. then I met you, You drew the curtains, the sun came up the trees began to sing and light shone in on everything..

I read that as ...I was afraid, I was petrified... :D

(great song CH, ta for sharing)

Deja Boo wrote: »
    It read that as ...I was afraid, I was petrified... :D

(great song CH, ta for sharing)

Not quite DB - here you go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,518 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Tis lovely, thank you CH! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!

Autos adventures part 3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside. Can’t get my head into work. I even did my expenses for my trip and that’s basically legal torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Trying to work - I have so much to do and not a jot of concentration. It started off miserable here again but just back in from walking the dogs and there's lots of heat in the sun when it shines.

I work from home, just in case anyone thinks I have the best employers ever who let me bring my doggos to work :) Wel I do, me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Pretzill wrote: »
    Trying to work - I have so much to do and not a jot of concentration. It started off miserable here again but just back in from walking the dogs and there's lots of heat in the sun when it shines.

I work from home, just in case anyone thinks I have the best employers ever who let me bring my doggos to work :) Wel I do, me :D

I work from home too! Defo has it's UPS but there's downs too... billy no mates most of the time.. 99% of my team are state side so there's no one online before 12/1 pm really.. I'm not complaining, I love my job, I'm very lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,137 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

bubblypop wrote: »
    Smurf, Savannah is on my list, would you recommend it? As part of a road trip?

Its a great town for architecture and history, they have managed to keep the early 1900's vibe about it, Riverfront is an area that they have now turned into a kind of Temple Bar, so you have lots to see during the day and awesome fun at night. Well worth a visit for a few days. I'm on my 11th day and that is a bit too much :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I love my job too IamMetaldave - It can be a lonely pursuit sometimes, though being able to work when I want and within reason where, suits me perfectly!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello all

Currently in the sitting room at my parent's house. It's Picnic eve! :)

Break time at the salt mines, chatting to my favourite woman :)

I keep getting bursts of trojan alerts on boards

Sitting in my car down in the homeland. I don't want to return to where I've been and I don't want to go where I'm going. Sigh. I want to go to my very own home where only I live. The dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

In a local cafe, treating myself to a panini :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting in my car down in the homeland. I don't want to return to where I've been and I don't want to go where I'm going. Sigh. I want to go to my very own home where only I live. The dream.

None of us really know where we are going Perse. Shure that’s the drama of our lives. At least you know where you want to go!

I am at work waiting for someone to show up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,312 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

Well 🤔......the only solution is to come down here to me so poly 😏😏

• Registered Users Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

None of us really know where we are going Perse. Shure that’s the drama of our lives. At least you know where you want to go.

I have that song "we're on a road to nowhere" stuck in my head now.....

Deskside

Well 🀔......the only solution is to come down here to me so poly ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Now that you're going to be making the big bucks I just might Sephers! :D

Erm small stool side. Feeling better and silly over my earlier wobble.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting at the bar in my local eating mozzarella sticks and drink paulaner post Snow Patrol gig.

I might have a stay of execution on my return to Europe but only a few weeks.

• Advertisement

Yippee, I’m outta here, breakfast tomorrow should be in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,996 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It feels like I'm winterside, perfect weather for an early night.

Temp couchside but soon carside, got collared to take my nephew to soccer training which is a bit of a road trip....thought I'd managed to dodge this parent type stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On the no33 homeward bound, takes an hour longer than the train but the upside is it's a double decker and the scenery is lovely, Lambay, loughshinny etc.. downside, I'm bursting for a shyte. I've a little turtlehead poking out :(

This is kinda like Hotel California, once checked in, one can never leave :)

I know where I am, but haven't got a clue as to where I'm going, options are Shannon or the local bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, got out of work 3 hours early :D

Starving now and thankfully we have access to the kitchen somewhat today, so there’s a pizza in the oven

Flies are driving me crazy in this house!
    We must have killed at least 40 in the last few hours, not an exaggeration......
    Hate them, can't understand where they are coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the kitchen surrounded by the contents of the press under the sink. Dishwasher pulled out, all the bits cleaned and pipes checked but still no go, will need to call in the professionals. :(
    Also my 3 month old phone has developed stripes down the screen and am playing email tennis with customer service to get it repaired under warranty:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I was like an onion in work today-started off the morning dressed for the dreary weather but the arrival of the new Infants had me peeling off the layers as they kept me on my toes all day!

• Advertisement

Local bar wins :):) At least for another day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement