Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Watching Percy the Park Keeper with a couple of the grandchildren.

Would you not let the grandchildren pick what ye watch for once?

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At the nail place waiting to get my nails done. It’s busy, perhaps I should’ve come earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Breaktime at the coalface :)

Too busy for me today :(

Cloudy but warm in the south east :)

Poor Poly isn't feeling the best today. I need a carer to do special tasks for me, like give me piggy backs and make me tae (Barry's of course!). I am Luas side. Not a scrap of makeup on me either. In to town and do jobs then back home to vegetate until Tuesday. There will be mould growing out of my eardrums by then :p

Poor Poly isn't feeling the best today. I need a carer to do special tasks for me, like give me piggy backs and make me tae (Barry's of course!). I am Luas side. Not a scrap of makeup on me either. In to town and do jobs then back home to vegetate until Tuesday. There will be mould growing out of my eardrums by then :p

Will we get a picture???

I'll head up to you and nurse you back to health ;) leave those jobs as I'll get Seph to do then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Poor Poly isn't feeling the best today. I need a carer to do special tasks for me, like give me piggy backs and make me tae (Barry's of course!). I am Luas side. Not a scrap of makeup on me either. In to town and do jobs then back home to vegetate until Tuesday. There will be mould growing out of my eardrums by then

Self inflicted Poly, no sympathy..

Couchside pondering tea.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Self inflicted Poly, no sympathy..

Couchside pondering tea.

Ted!!

*that's another black mark*

:p

Autosport wrote: »
    Will we get a picture???

I'll head up to you and nurse you back to health ;) leave those jobs as I'll get Seph to do then :D

Ah you are as good! Not like that Ted yoke.
    :D

Ah you are as good! Not like that Ted yoke.

I was using reverse psychology to get someone to set up & don the nurse's uniform.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm the man for the job poly 😀😏

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Would you not let the grandchildren pick what ye watch for once?

;)

A six year old actually wanted me to read Lord of the Rings to her.
    :eek:

Putting some dinner on for them now while they play some board games with Granny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am Overdosing on sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Same. Sitting here regretting eating an entire Easter egg with my tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

On the sofa with eye masks on. Not sure there's anything that will help the suitcases under them at this stage but sure what's the harm in trying! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed upset wishing I had my own place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Trying to open the clasp on a watch bracelet...and it has me beaten... watch will be hopped off the wall quite soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No words Seph , just hugs for you x

Competing at a chess tournament in the midwest, trying to resist the allure of a pint between games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Recovering, slowly from illness.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nothing better than having your own place to enjoy :) I'll hopefully have my own place again in a few months.

At a communion, surprised my anxiety isn't going mental yet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*hugs* Seph..

Fecking work trundle again. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Hugs Sephy.
    210ynnl.png

Hope things start looking up for you.

I’m sitting wishing it was bedtime.

For my Sephy Babe (mwah) :)

Finally home side and am wrecked tired but I must go meet my fan club tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Just home from the garden centre with Mam. Fortune spent but she’s happy so all good there. Now to crack open a bottle of wine, might watch the cringeovision for the lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin

• Advertisement

Home side in Limerick. Just made a shepherds pie, which didn’t turn out exactly the way it was supposed to, but still tasted good. Plus bf had seconds so it couldn’t have been that bad :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Home side in Limerick. Just made a shepherds pie, which didn’t turn out exactly the way it was supposed to, but still tasted good. Plus bf had seconds so it couldn’t have been that bad :p

Bagsy a portion!!!

I made up a batch of bolognese earlier, if anyone is afraid to try Kitty's attempt.

:P

I made up a batch of bolognese earlier, if anyone is afraid to try Kitty's attempt.

Bagsy one of those too! I'm here for twelve hours, i can do two dinners :eek::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s Eurovision or Line of duty here tonight. There will be a vote.
    As long as the wine keeps flowing I don’t care.

• Advertisement

Bagsy one of those too! I'm here for twelve hours, i can do two dinners :eek::D

We'll have to widen the doors for when you finish your shift.
    It’s Eurovision or Line of duty here tonight. There will be a vote.
    As long as the wine keeps flowing I don’t care.

Watching Bodyguard here. Eurovision was only good when Wogan was doing the commentary.

We'll have to widen the doors for when you finish your shift.

Watching Bodyguard here. Eurovision was only good when Wogan was doing the commentary.
    Started Bodyguard last night

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

We fired up the barbecue this evening, hard to beat the taste of barbecued steak.
    Home made chips and side salad to accompany it.
    A few beers and some wine of course, I might just be in a really good mood tonight. :)

Bagsy a portion!!!

I think the main issue with mine is that the spuds weren’t cooked enough so they were still a bit hard :o still edible though :p

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I think the main issue with mine is that the spuds weren’t cooked enough so they were still a bit hard :o still edible though :p

Ah, a quick go in the micro wave with a lid, be grand ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side finally
    Weird day
    Sad:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside watching blue bloods.
    Safety to all with the full moon outside,the crazies will be around:D

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In the leaba about to get stuck into a good book. (Although I wish someone was about to get stuck into me ;) )
    Today was productive, finished one module of my forensic psychology course and aced a quiz, cooked Thai green curry for the first time ever (it was very tasty), painted a canvas, practiced calligraphy with the Tiger shop’s finest calligraphy pen, and put on fake tan.

Even with all of that, I’ll still probably struggle to sleep tonight! Alarm set for 5.30am for work, the joys. :(

In the leaba about to get stuck into a good book. (Although I wish someone was about to get stuck into me ;) )
    Today was productive, finished one module of my forensic psychology course and aced a quiz, cooked Thai green curry for the first time ever (it was very tasty), painted a canvas, practiced calligraphy with the Tiger shop’s finest calligraphy pen, and put on fake tan.

Even with all of that, I’ll still probably struggle to sleep tonight! Alarm set for 5.30am for work, the joys. :(

I need a pint of coffee after reading all that :eek:

Deskside, feeling lazy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just had a real chat again with Mrs G about her stroke in 2017 and how it changed our lives. Funny how these things pop up, but they do. Both our new found struggles were discussed.

Kitchen side.

• Advertisement

It's bright o clock, up and at em everyone *clangs saucepans*

Choir of birds outside

It's bright o clock, up and at em everyone *clangs saucepans*

Ah Grem, it's Sunday, gimme 5 more minutes!

In the bed, contemplating getting up, have a full day of family and horses today, but early start is required to fit it all in!

Horses are family :)

Horses are family :)

Very true Grem. Especially the fat grey one im looking at right now... She came out of the starvation paddock yesterday into a tiny strip of grazing beside a field with a mare and foal in it.

She's now just standing at the fence gazing at the foal, much to it's mother's annoyance! (Her and the mother used to share a field and don't get on at the best of times).

I love that I live somewhere I can step out of my house in my PJs and a pair of boots and just be surrounded by horses and dogs. How lucky am I?

I hope that is Grem making breakfast with all that clatter.

Awake in bed, 5 more minutes.

There's always tea and toast here.. An hour to go, Moto GP later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning all..... summer is arriving around here so expecting a lovely 38C..... so the Nespresso is now indoors unless i get up before 8am :)

@Kitty, BF's and husbands learn to always ask for seconds when things weren't great, otherwise we will starve in the future :)

^^ Eek as hot as me insides, no ta :pac:

• Advertisement

You'd find me hiding in the freezer in that weather.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement