Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In d'bed with d'thoughts and d'dreams.

And d'telly :p d'unbelievable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back home from 3 jaunts, anyone want lots of chocolates and fruit?

Just couchside after a great weekend, starvation starts tomorrow as I'm stuffed to the gills, just seen the moon rising and its collosal, they'll all be howling tomorrow lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just couchside after a great weekend, starvation starts tomorrow as I'm stuffed to the gills, just seen the moon rising and its collosal, they'll all be howling tomorrow lol.

The moon is stunning tonight , if anyone hasn't seen it , go look !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside just home from a great day and evening :)

I may venture out to see this moon :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was out, it is indeed crazy, though i figured it must be a big one when i saw the height of the tide earlier

In from moon gazing , Netflix now , Behind "The Cove " The Quiet Japanese Speak Out .

Should be an interesting watch , I remember watching The Cove .

Went outside to see the moon and it's too cloudy :(

Bedside and Night all :)

Auto that's a pity.. I'd take a photo but the phone only makes it look like a floating tic-tac :o

Deskside having a milky mint for the first time in many, many years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Back up from bed, can't sleep.
    No coffee as I want to and need to sleep, but the last couple of days are replaying in my mind, I miss my brood when the go away and I'm just sad that it will probably be August before we're all together at the same time again.
    A drink of water and I'll try again to sleep.

Touch of empty nest syndrome Shay?. *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, wide awake. I guarantee in half an hour when the alarm goes off I'll be fast asleep again. Feeling the cold a bit this morning already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Off to walk the doggies

Last hour of work.. Directly to bed then, feck off world.

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Alarm just woke me from a dream where I was a getaway driver :D Things are looking up :D

Kitchenside

• Advertisement

I am couchside with a coffee about to watch the Game of Thrones final. There is steam coming out of my ears with excitement!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...there are more questions than answers and the more I find out the less I know...

Morning all - sunny but quite cool

Salt mines related road trip later

Temp. couchside with small dog looking for rubs :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

"mowin, liftin, sewin, balin".

Coffee time, then off to do some baling and wrapping, hit the diff as the song says, in a yoke with plenty of poke.
    Nice morning for it.

I am couchside with a coffee about to watch the Game of Thrones final. There is steam coming out of my ears with excitement!! :D

Avoid twitter like the plague, seems spoiler alert doesn't apply to finales

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭glwaymiko

Inside now,, said I paint a few window ceils just got prep done, well the
    MIDGES ARE MAD ... abandoned work form now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This place sounds amazing, but I doubt that I will get outside the airport :):)
    Asmara is the capital city of Eritrea, a country in the Horn of Africa. It's known for its Italian colonial buildings, like the Catholic Cathedral. The city's eclectic architecture ranges from art deco cinemas to the Futurist, airplane-shaped Fiat Tagliero service station. The grand former governor's palace dates from the 19th century. Close by is the ornate Opera House, built in the early 1900s in a mix of styles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Too many happy people here today.

Grumble, grumble.

Tell me why I don't like Monday's..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Sitting in Kathmandu airport right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am pretty much in a media blackout avoiding spoilers until I get to watch the GOT finale tonight.

But for now I am at work avoiding the mini fireballs getting thrown my way.

Bed! Yay! Goodnight cruel world.

Sitting at the doorstep having a coffee while youngest grandchild is having a snooze after drinking , she's milk drunk :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed with himself. A bit of time to chill before I have to get up and start getting ready for work.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bed with himself[\b]. A bit of time to chill before I have to get up and start getting ready for work.

Give Seph a cuddle from us ;):D

Breaktime at the coalface

Break time here too, bales made and wrapped for the cousin, off to mow for a neighbour now and then some for myself in the afternoon sometime.
    The melancholy has lifted off me now as I get busy, this weather is a great picker upper

Left Limerick in plenty of time to make sure I wouldn’t be late to work. Not working for another half an hour, but I’m outside the coalface now. Better than being late I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Having a coffee and a treat after a particularly productive therapy session. My therapist is pleased at my finally moving out of home and starting to regain my independence. She brought up the Carl Jung concept of Synchronicity which sounded interesting so I’m now reading up on that.

Sun is shining :) im now benchside people watching :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Sun is shining :) im now benchside people watching :D

Sun shining here too Auto , it's a lovely day :)

I'm here wondering am I so out of touch with reality , that I didn't know that local Councillors sent Text Messages asking you to vote for them ?!
    Is this common practice or what ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I'm here wondering am I so out of touch with reality , that I didn't know that local Councillors sent Text Messages asking you to vote for them ?!

How did they get your phone number?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I never heard of it round my neck of the woods anyways

How did they get your phone number?

That I don't know , I was wondering if it's from the electoral roll or something ?

RMAOK wrote: »
    I never heard of it round my neck of the woods anyways

It's the first time ever I've gotten one , I thought it was weird tbh .

That I don't know , I was wondering if it's from the electoral roll or something ?

I thought that was just your address? Maybe I'm the one out of touch :D

I thought that was just your address? Maybe I'm the one out of touch :D

I thought so too Auto .
    That's why I asked here about it tbh .

I know the candidate to see , definitely not on first name basis with them , so I haven't a clue how or where they got my number .

• Advertisement

I thought so too Auto .
    That's why I asked here about it tbh .

I know the candidate to see , definitely not on first name basis with them , so I haven't a clue how or where they got my number .

Now Mam is he worthy of your number ;) Tell him for your No1 vote he must bring you on a date :D Lyrath Hotel is looking well this time of year :D

Now Mam is he worthy of your number ;) Tell him for your No1 vote he must bring you on a date :D Lyrath Hotel is looking well this time of year :D

Nah , She's not my type Auto :D

Nah , She's not my type Auto :D

First time for everything :D

First time for everything :D

True , but still not my type :p

Ferry time, weekend over, back to real life, for the boyfriend anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Nearly half three already. Time flies. Fished this morning and then got the lawns cut. Now to sit in the garden while it's still sunny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Waiting for home time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the doctors surgery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

In the doctors surgery.
    Dangerous place.....GTFO ASAP. otherwise expect to find yourself FUBAR, OK ? :eek:

I'm in Howth ( Co Dublin ), wondering will it stay dry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home in bed.

Was not particularly well today, I know chronic stress and anxiety does a number on your immune system but how long does it take for it to build back up again when you are on the mend? I've been getting about a cold a month for two years and I am about ready for it to stop!!

Anyway, old qi on YouTube, hoping to fall asleep soon to the sound of Stephen fry telling me incredibly useless facts :pac:

Break time at work, can’t wait for it to be time to go home

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement