Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

GoneHome wrote: »
    Yes that was it, on the spuds issue, I'm in my 40's now and still not a lover of spuds, the over exposure to them in my childhood put me off them for life

It was all about 'floury' spuds at home, which i now have a mad aversion to.. Waxy for me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

On the couch full of Chinese. The weekend gorge is complete. :)

Spuds are my favourite food, boiled, mashed, chips, crisps.. I absolutely love them.

Another spud lover here.

#metoo

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

#mespud

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Back home again from my sisters, was great spending time with my favorite wee man :3.
    honeybear wrote: »
    Who’s going to be in charge of teas? (Need I ask?)

Not rubberlegs anyway unless you want watery lyons muck :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed now, aloe vera facemask on in an effort to calm down the sunburn from today.

Physically wrecked, my feet ache, my legs ache, my hip is seizing, but I forgot how much fun days like that are. Delighted with myself now. Hope I'll sleep tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, playing games :) Who would have thought it, beginning to wonder where's the aspie that wouldn't do anything different :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

#rearedonspuds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

#notaspudlover

• Advertisement

Heathen! :eek:

I joke..

GoneHome wrote: »
    #notaspudlover

Off the wedding guest list 😜

Finland won!!!
    These Finns are funny... They are talking about work tomorrow! No one in Ireland would work for a week

Off the wedding guest list ��

Opinions on potatocake, farls and boxty?

Only ever boxty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Potato cakes !!
    Dripping with butter and a sprinkle of salt and pepper , with a mug of tea ! The only time I'll drink tea :p

Spud cake me gran made *drool* not had that in twenty years :(

Shop bought farls with breakfast instead of toast sometimes when having a fry.

Boxty with poached eggs and spinach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

#rearedonspudsandbutter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Heading to Zzzland.

Night night Trigger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heading to land of nod too.

Behave folks.

Night Ted. Off to do some work here..

Just in the leaba , freshly washed and line dried bedclothes, living the life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Waiting on the dog to finish her nightly patrol around the car , barking at the sky warning off intruders.. Yes she's a little dog who thinks she's as big as an elephant :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

In bed listening to the Late Debate covering the elections on Radio 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Heading to Zzzland.

For s second I thought you were going to New Zealand....

In bed feeling snug as a bug in a rug.
    Sleep well lads. May it feel like a thirteen hour sleep. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch slightly drunk talking cancer.. Amongst other things. Reason for the delays in posting for a few weeks .. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside :)

Night all

And Cbyrd sending you lots of love xxxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just in the leaba , freshly washed and line dried bedclothes, living the life.

Seph won’t know himself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed full to the gills with wine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Cybyrd glad to see you're posting here again, hope life is good with you. Me, I'm heading to the kitchen to make a ham and cheese toasty and a cup of tea, after an epic dinner earlier I'm surprised I'm hungry again

Back from a bunch of jobs, trying to catch up with myself in the office now, so posting on boards of course..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Thats the place to start any list of jobs, Grem

Back in myself after finishing outdoor jobs, kitchen tidied and listening to rte 1 with Cathal Murray. Anyone else listening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Trying to get the place straight, if the tummy would just cooperate.

• Advertisement

If you have any mints Boo they mint help..

I do... shall try that Grem, thanks!

Mint tea of plain mints that aren't too strong. My OH swears by the fox's glacier mints but dunno if you can get them there.

have some mint tea :) sounds like a good idea to brew, ta

Halfway through my work week, roll on wednesday

• Advertisement

hope your worknight goes smoothly grem :)

I'll be grand, hope the tea helps you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all.... Nespresso with the mutt on our balcony, he literally dragged me outta bed to come sit here.

Stood on the scales and was surprised at how much weight i gained in a week in Italy, their food is just toooooo bloody good.

Hopefully going to Italy next year some time.. Glad to hear the food is as good as i expected :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Oh oh oh, it's just another manic Monday, wish it was Sunday..............

Well not really, actually glad this Sundays over.
    Coffee time and tired, wasn't in bed till 1:30. Could do with another couple of hours but I'll struggle on as best I can for now.
    Slurry day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We arrived in Rome but immediately left by hire car, headed to Pisa. Next day went to San Miniato (Old town) followed by Montecatini Alto and found Lucca (Awesome walled city with 101 churches) and ended up in La Spezia to take the train to Cinqueterre (historical fishing villages)

Then we drove through Genova to Castelvecchio di Rocca Barbena (kinda abandoned town) followed by Savona (beach)

Drove from Savona to Milan for our last night, and finally jumped out to Malpensa airport for flight back.

5 days and 1000 kms of driving :)

47941147826_d12ba5d13a_c.jpg

47941135018_9114600749_c.jpg

47941127403_122cf085a5_c.jpg

47941113132_35cfcf5b9c_c.jpg

47941123663_417e0c95c0_c.jpg

As for the meatballs, what more can I say...

47941177183_337223cddc_c.jpg

Ahhhhhh Shay, smells agricultural :pac: Used to get the giggles at my 'townie' mates for gagging at the smell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....on Monday I wished it was Tuesday night so I could wish for the weekend to come...

Morning all

Bright one but looks like there was a drop of rain over night 11C

I have a kind of low level cold the last couple of days that seems to recharge overnight

Kitchen with coffee - have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

Smurf that trip seems idyllic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Hope everything is ok cbyrd x

I’m trying to get through the morning routine. Feel like a zombie :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement