Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

Lads :D

Anyways. I am on the couch wrecked after cleaning. Heading off after work tomorrow so thought I'd organise myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

:D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside still traumatized a bit from that episode of Chernobyl .
    honeybear wrote: »
    Family wedding this weekend...very excited!

I bet you wish Kevin McCloud was going with you :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in bed watching Plebs. Really tired for some reason, even though I haven’t done much today.

Bedside, fighting with the world tonight.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Couchside, just home from a tag rugby beach party. We may have lost the match but we got our new jerseys, danced whole lot, and made new friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Jesus, insomnia is a bitch! On the couch trying to be quiet like a mouse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Jesus, insomnia is a bitch! On the couch trying to be quiet like a mouse.

No matter how hard you try to be quiet, any little noise you make seems to be crazy loud.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    No matter how hard you try to be quiet, any little noise you make seems to be crazy loud.

Exactly! All I want to do is make a coffee and watch tv. But nah...there will be hell to pay.
    Besides, Mrs Happy is taking me away for a surprise weekend so I need to behave.

Exactly! All I want to do is make a coffee and watch tv. But nah...there will be hell to pay. Besides, Mrs Happy is taking me away for a surprise weekend so I need to behave.

That sounds like you were washing rocks in the washing machine.

Enjoy the weekend TH.

Bedside awake too early.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a Cupan tae

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Bedside with a Cuban tae

Cuban tae! Is that some kind of protest or a misspell :) Seph.

Coffee time, looking out at another pisser and getting pissed off with this weather, only so much snoozing and napping I can take.
    Mrs will bring me shopping and we might get breakfast out I suppose is one good part of it, but I'm getting a bit of cabin fever now, this is the fourth wet one in a row

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Had a dream I got engaged and the ring :eek: Ted you sweetheart :D

Now heading to the shop before heading to the coalface :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain telling me just what a fool I've been..

Morning all

Grey and starting to rain 14C

An orderly wind down planned for the day :D

Kitchen with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote:
    Had a dream I got engaged and the ring Ted you sweetheart

Sure aren't you worth it.

How are the wedding plans going folks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

3rd morning waking up in this hotel, no work going on as Eid falls on Monday (maybe). So smoked salmon and boiled eggs for breakfast, will head to the hotel gym once it opens. Kinda bored :)

Just booked a night away in cork for Sunday...the child's only request..it must have a pool !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Another grey , miserable morning here too .
    But the birds are out and about , so not all bad !
    Happy Friday folks :)

Last few days together, sniff sniff, but boyfriend has some leave in a few weeks to come to Ireland, so yippee!!

Going to enjoy my last days of not working, before working way too much next week because of a certain visitor....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers

Hairdressers

Honeybear , busy day for you all today , have a brilliant day tomorrow !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Honeybear , busy day for you all today , have a brilliant day tomorrow !

Thanks Mam ... it’s on today. There will be tears ... happy tears!

Work from home, to have a coffee now. Or later...

Hairdressers, colour is cooking and I'm having a lovely coffee, meeting my friend after for more coffee and retail therapy.. I'm worth it lol.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Epsom Station (#23)

And breath, busy day at the coalface but it's the bank holiday weekend :D

Deskside
    Cuban tae! Is that some kind of protest or a misspell :) Seph.

That's how we roll down here :cool:

At the kitchen table having some tea :)

Thanks Mam ... it’s on today. There will be tears ... happy tears!

Sorry for getting the day wrong :o

Happy tears indeed , best wishes to the happy couple !

• Advertisement

Still at work on what feels like the longest day. I look like death warmed up. Roll on the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Getting organised to leave my beloved coalface for the long weekend :D Pints with a few buddies this evening, who knows what the rest of the weekend will bring ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Should not have checked my bank balance. I work too much to be this broke. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Getting up in the middle of the night has paid off. I am somewhere warm about to start with a G&T.

Only catching up on the thread, congratulations Harleen and welcome to the world baby Galaxy!

From chaos to chill. In the garden with beer and sun. Ahhhh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Couchside watching the French Open.

Should not have checked my bank balance. I work too much to be this broke. :(

As Joxer said "you could sing that if you had an air to it"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Some annual leave next week and I'll be sat in the bed I think.

Quick break at work before we get started on service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

From chaos to chill. In the garden with beer and sun. Ahhhh.

In the process of preparing to do same trig. Missus hired out a fancy motor for the weekend, audi a5.. Boot is packed up and the three of us are heading down to a chalet in some place called Blennerville at the crack of dawn. It's near tralee but I won't judge :pac:

In the process of preparing to do same trig. Missus hired out a fancy motor for the weekend, audi a5.. Boot is packed up and the three of us are heading down to a chalet in some place called Blennerville at the crack of dawn. It's near tralee but I won't judge :pac:

Similar again. We are off to Belfast in the morning, staying in a nice hotel. No fancy motor though...unless you think a Renault is fancy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Similar again. We are off to Belfast in the morning, staying in a nice hotel. No fancy motor though...unless you think a Renault is fancy?
    Well you've trumped my chalet with the snazzy hotel, but we got the car. Swings and roundabouts. Enjoy the weekend anyways trig, we've a child in tow however so the scales are slightly tipping in your favour.

Homeside and the sun is shining and I am smiling :) Bring on the long weekend :D

Chinese restaurant in blennerville...and 2 pubs... Skelper Quanes is the better of the 2.

Desk side watching ghosts of the abyss, a documentary about the Titanic, I love documentaries about exploring sunken ships.

bubblypop wrote: »

Going to enjoy my last days of not working, before working way too much next week because of a certain visitor....

Is it Kevin McCloud 🤔 ? Honeybear will be delighted 😀

• Advertisement

ITV 3 , our Friday night love affair is over :(

What do we get this week ?
    Reruns of Doc Martin :(

Would mind if it was about Doc Martens :D

Mzungu , boot gifs :p

Mam I'm shocked at you :eek:

The last episode of The Late Late is on tonight and your looking at itv3 :eek: The utter cheek of you :D

So disappointed in you Mam as I sit here on the couch :(

Autosport wrote: »
    Mam I'm shocked at you :eek:

The last episode of The Late Late is on tonight and your looking at itv3 :eek: The utter cheek of you :D

So disappointed in you Mam as I sit here on the couch :(

If you think I'm sitting here watching Doc Martin , well , ha ha not a hope !!

I'd rather watch paint dry , and yes , I have done that before :D

I'd sooner dress up in Kilkenny gear than watch the Late Late. :P

Watching Kim's Convenience on Netflix.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'd sooner dress up in Kilkenny gear than watch the Late Late. :P

Watching Kim's Convenience on Netflix.

I've seen the photos Ted ;) You look good in black and Amber :D

Mam I just know you are watching Doc Martin or however it's spelt :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.