Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bit of Falcon Crest would be grand :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bit of Falcon Crest would be grand :P

I much prefer Knots Landing or a bit of Cagney and Lacey :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »

Now you're talking Auto !

Loved both those shows , and Hill Street Blues . Reruns of any of them would be watched for sure !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Whoa whoa whoa whoa Cagney and Lacey miles above Knots Landing, jeebus.. Ooh i want to watch that and maybe some Golden Girls now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside wondering who this doc martin feen is that mam is watching 🤔

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Whoa whoa whoa whoa Cagney and Lacey miles above Knots Landing, jeebus.. Ooh i want to watch that and maybe some Golden Girls now.

Rockford files will do me. May search it up on youtube!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    ITV 3 , our Friday night love affair is over :(

What do we get this week ?
    Reruns of Doc Martin :(

Would mind if it was about Doc Martens :D

Mzungu , boot gifs :p

giphy.gif

There we go!!!

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Now you're talking Auto !

Loved both those shows , and Hill Street Blues . Reruns of any of them would be watched for sure !

Ah the memories. I enjoyed Knots Landing. The theme was pretty catchy too.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'd sooner dress up in Kilkenny gear than watch the Late Late. :P

In Soviet Russia, Kilkenny gear dresses up as you.

mzungu wrote: »
    Ah the memories. I enjoyed Knots Landing. The theme was pretty catchy too.

Valeen Ewing !!

Was trying to remember her odd name !

• Advertisement

In Soviet Russia, Kilkenny gear dresses up as you.

Books flight to Soviet Russia :D

Valeen Ewing !!

Was trying to remember her odd name !

The actress? Her name was Joan Van Ark.

Or do you mean in the show? Wasn't she married about 10 billion times? :D

The actress? Her name was Joan Van Ark.

Or do you mean in the show? Wasn't she married about 10 billion times? :D

Lol , both !!

Ah stop , yep she was , and she was never happy really (Valeen) god love her !

I used to like Mack :o

Grandeeod , your inbox needs emptying !

Meanwhile, my box is fine :(

:P

Grandeeod , your inbox needs emptying !

I can't keep up with all the popularity!:D

Lol , both !!

Ah stop , yep she was , and she was never happy really (Valeen) god love her !

I used to like Mack :o

Ah Val was all over the shop. But then again, according to her wikipedia entry, is it any wonder?
    "Her character of Valene was a best-selling author, but her personal life was always a mess. She had her husband, Gary, stolen by another woman, then got pregnant by him, her twin babies were kidnapped by a crooked doctor, she was given a drug overdose at gunpoint by her ex-husband's fiancee, and she racked up enough marriages to give Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money.
    Of course, if the above wasn't bad enough, her husband (Ben) was killed in El Salvador, whilst another one of her other hubbies (Danny) murdered a few people but met his demise by falling into a pool when drunk! She was unlucky, it could happen to anyone! :pac::pac::pac:

Indeed. Mack was cool. Karen was a tad annoying, though. I thought Greg Sumner was a good villain.

IMO Laura was the most sane of the lot!

Emptied........a bit, as in the inbox!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Emptied........a bit, as in the inbox!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside in Limerick after getting out of work early :D

First pic is my ring and second ring is Duvets :D

Bring on the wedding of the century :D

Now couchside looking up honeymoon destinations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Books flight to Soviet Russia :D

You'll need a time machine so.....

First pic is my ring and second ring is Duvets :D

Bring on the wedding of the century :D

Now couchside looking up honeymoon destinations :D

Love it.. 😂

Couchside watching the Late Late with a bottle of crushed grapes, and wondering where my fiancé is.. Check the cameras Auto, he better not be out galavanting with any young wans lol.

Love it.. 😂

Couchside watching the Late Late with a bottle of crushed grapes, and wondering where my fiancé is.. Check the cameras Auto, he better not be out galavanting with any young wans lol.

Seph is deskside watching ghostbusters and ordering wine to be delivered to a certain household :D

He's a goodin there Duvet ;):D

Cracking up at y'all. Them's some pretty bougie gems Auto and Duvet. Very fancy.

Couchside subjecting Mister California to my early 90's Boston nostalgia mega mix of Pixies and Nine Inch Nails and Hole. I know and remember seeing all of 'em but he's pleading absence/travel/blackout/memory loss.
    Aiming to progress through the years to mellower 1995 Van Morrison Days Like This soon or there'll be no sleep before 4am (again).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from the Pub, now couchside having a few more. May even watch rocky 3 later:D
    Hope all is well

Tired but can't sleep so just starting Season 4 of Line Of Duty now .

Tired but can't sleep so just starting Season 4 of Line Of Duty now .

A fantastic show that..

A fantastic show that..

I only started watching it on Sunday , a few posters in the Reality Forum recommended it .

Geez it's gripping !

It's brilliant, nearly burned my eyes out watching it, couldn't stop..

• Advertisement

It's brilliant, nearly burned my eyes out watching it, couldn't stop..

Netflix viewing is usually how I fall asleep , but not this week !
    Now I understand why everyone raved about the series :)

Did you watch the Bodygaurd, it was by the same guy.

No , didn't watch that either Grem , is that worth watching too ? usually just watch documentaries on Netflix :o

No , didn't watch that either Grem , is that worth watching too ? usually just watch documentaries on Netflix :o

Oh yes indeed, great story.

Also Happy Valley is another i would think you'd like

Oh yes indeed, great story.

Also Happy Valley is another i would think you'd like

Great , all going on the "to watch" list so , thank you !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside after having just watched late 80s comedy Outrageous Fortune on the box. Was on a training course earlier today, then out for dinner in Fade St Social with a couple of friends. Munching on crackers, cheese and olives...bliss! :)

Great , all going on the "to watch" list so , thank you !

Just not if you want to sleep!

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside after having just watched late 80s comedy Outrageous Fortune on the box. Was on a training course earlier today, then out for dinner in Fade St Social with a couple of friends. Munching on crackers, cheese and olives...bliss! :)

Sounds fancy, great way to spend a night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, awake. Sleep has not been great in the last while. Should be using the time to get ready for my road trip to wexford later this morning but no, I'll watch youtube and post to boards instead. :pac:

Hoping Wexford settles the brain a bit. Its always been my little escape from the world, and I haven't been down in a few weeks so cant wait to hit the road!

Hope it does you the world of good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

On top of the 12 O Clock hills in East Clare, I was at the top at exactly 5.16 ,(sunrise time) nothing but fog and mist.
    Oh well it was still worth it, beautiful morning out there..

Veggie sausage sandwiches await. Oh the exiciting life I lead !!

Another night nearly done....

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Getting ready to head to Dublin :) well not really still in bed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel life, breakfast, check the net, gym, sauna, pool for awhile, relax, dinner, movie.... bed.

Some may consider this a vacation, I consider it boredom :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Cups of coffee are not doing it for me this morning. Cant wake up. Might just snort the Java from the bag.

Cups of coffee are not doing it for me this morning. Cant wake up. Might just snort the Java from the bag.

In the dim distant past before energy drinks I used to wash a soup spoon full of coffee granules down with a healthy slug of oj, if you could keep it down it was rocket fuel..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Something got a hold on my heart keeping my soul and my senses apart....

Morning all

Odd morning bright sunny spells but a lot of grey too 13C

Absolutely nothing planned for the day, maybe some road trip but the weather looks indifferent

Kitchen with tea for a change

Seven Worlds will Collide

....Something got a hold on my heart keeping my soul and my senses apart....

Great song, thank you ☺️

Morning all, in bed listening to the rain and birdsong, will get up in 5 minutes ish.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement