Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Failed! The inspector could not find the vin so I need to find it on the chassis and go back in. Honest to God...
    I must have been praying to the wrong God.

I've never heard about failing on that before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I must have been praying to the wrong God.

I've never heard about failing on that before!

Oh! I have :(

Happens a fair bit these days

Main cause is CBA ( otherwise none so blind as those that dont want to see ). Hope its a only a visual retest.

I'm workside, wondering when Poly will post a picture of her leg ( so that we can all make helpful suggestions as to how to make it better )

0lddog wrote: »
    Oh! I have :(

Happens a fair bit these days

Main cause is CBA ( otherwise none so blind as those that dont want to see ). Hope its a only a visual retest.

I'm workside, wondering when Poly will post a picture of her leg ( so that we can all make helpful suggestions as to how to make it better )

Now :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

That looks serious, have you gone to the doctors about it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

3 webbed toes is actually my secret niche turn on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Footgasm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, just back from the shop and picked up one of these

https://i.imgur.com/8cr6guk.jpg

A certain honey bear would love one of them I'd say :pac:

Footgasm

Apparently can be true and much more intense than the real thing :eek:

*** Rereads a certain section of "The Brain That Changes Itself" to revise on the topic :D ***

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 78,283 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, The Pavillions (#26)

Well I know where I am - which is work. As for not knowing where I am going - technically true as I want to watch the opening of the womens world cup and I dunno if there is/was an opening ceremony or not :) So dunno what time I need to be home by or where to watch it.

Anyone know? Checked 5 websites and they are all vague on when the opening ceremony is or was. Just that the first game kicks off at 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Wandering around at work. Got all my list of jobs done, but now the manager who gave them to me is off somewhere. I’m afraid to ask the other manager in case he gives me something else to do. So I decided the best thing to do in this scenario is go on my break, wait till the other manager comes back and then hopefully get sent home :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well I know where I am - which is work. As for not knowing where I am going - technically true as I want to watch the opening of the womens world cup and I dunno if there is/was an opening ceremony or not :) So dunno what time I need to be home by or where to watch it.

Anyone know? Checked 5 websites and they are all vague on when the opening ceremony is or was. Just that the first game kicks off at 8.

Opening ceremony is happening before the first game.

https://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news/french-singer-jain-to-perform-at-france-2019-opening-ceremony

Off to visit my two favourite little people for the afternoon / evening

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Watching the French Open.

Rain delay so might go for a short run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At home and all set for a deadly weekend. No plans, just greatness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Weekend is ON!
    Fishfingers, mash and peas for tea, washed down with a glass of white wine because I’m a classy bird!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Weekend is ON!
    Fishfingers, mash and peas for tea, washed down with a glass of white wine because I’m a classy bird!

Gwan poochie ya mad thing ya 😛😀!
    Deskside, just back from the shop and picked up one of these

https://i.imgur.com/8cr6guk.jpg

A certain honey bear would love one of them I'd say :pac:

These were only alright 😤 certainly not good enough for a honey bear anyway 😛😆

I'm deskside just finished eating fajitas .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Having a soirée with my two sisters, i.e drinking & eating too much ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Took the biggest bravest step of my life this week so I’m celebrating in limerick. Hopefully won’t end up in any rivers after tonight’s wine :D again

• Advertisement

Supermac’s with the Mammy. Old habits die hard :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back home after a nice break away. Good hotels, good food, some interesting site seeing but tired and boy did it rain!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Home and in bed after the longest work week ever. Had to go away from Monday to today and worked ridiculously long hours with very little sleep. My whole body aches, I’ve a persistent gradually worsening cough, my throat is killing me, and I’ve nearly lost my voice.
    Off tomorrow and back to work on Sunday. Hoping sleep comes easy tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side
    Sad :(

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Couch side
    Sad :(

Being couch side is sad - or you are sad because you are couch side?

If the latter - it is not sad if it is deserved :)

If the former - get up and go for a run. Wont kill you. Maybe heheh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Friday night , ITV4 , tonight it is.....

Isle Of Man TT :D

Well , it's miles ahead of last week's pitiful offering !!

• Advertisement

I am pinned to the couch. The new baby passed out against my leg a bit so kinda afraid to move. This one is not a good sleeper.

Mammy1 passed out in garden hammock.

She has a hot head. Typing on the laptop sideways so dont think I will hold this position long. Times likes this I wish I had a television. Must find something worth watching on you tube I guess. Nothing to eat or drink within reach at this time save left over expressed milk

nah I wont do it. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »

giphy.gif

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

mzungu wrote: »
    giphy.gif

:D

Lol , love it :D
    (I'm happy with a gif , any gif !!)

Mam of 4 wrote: »

ITV4 have been doing IoM all week. Kind of cant watch it but have it on in the background and glance every now and then.
    Think I'm going to wish them well and turn it off

Anyone remember the days when Ray McCullough won just about all the local RR with an engine made in QUB put into a frame made by Colin Seeley ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

More football tonight and pints! Very enjoyable stuff altogether. Only went out for the second half! Home a while and little G and Mrs G are having a row.:eek: Ya just don't need it at this time of night. Wanna have some grub in peace.:D Won't happen, so dinner will be put in the fridge and had for lunch. Anyone want to swap?????:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the bed. Goodnight earthlings. May all our sleeps be magnificent!!

Soirée still going strong!

Bedside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bus in three hours. Decided lack of excitement so far, but that will change..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel day #13 and I'm slowly going crazy :)

Goodbye ireland :(

Hello Scotland :D

Have a great weekend folks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Hello Scotland

**does happy dance***

Freedom.

Porridge & tea before sauntering to parkrun 5k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Oh but love grows where my Rosemary goes and nobody know like me...

Morning all

Packing up in my hideaway, stayed longer than I intended and was surprised it was vacant this week. Thursday was a kind of a write off weather wise. Otherwise grand if cool. Peace and quiet (if you don't count the dogs :D) to unwind think and reflect :)

Kitchen with coffee

Omey Island yesterday

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am solo parenting today so we have a day planned that would not be approved of by her that rules the roost.

Morning after the night before. Dogs walked, cats fed and coffee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Hotel day #13 and I'm slowly going crazy :)

Kitchen, mornings, days uncountable, I've been slowly going crazy since day 1, I must be nearly there now :D
    Coffee time, then off to bale and wrap for a neighbour, he has a pretty wife and she makes good breakfast so I'll eat with a smile on my face this morning.

Deskside with coffee listening to ghost stories.

Going off for a cycle. Nice day for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

In the back of a van at Slane yawning my head off, stayed up way too late last night, getting too old for this :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchen table with tea in hand.

Note to self - never again go grocery shopping before having tea

Outside the coalface as per. Have a few days off after today, just gotta get through this 10 hour shift first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Sitting in a random patch of grass listening to kick-ass music on a Saturday morning. :)

This weekend is going to be jam-packed, and awesome, but enjoying a small bit of me time first.

Happy day to you all!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Kitchen table with tea in hand.

Note to self - never again go grocery shopping before having tea

Amateur mistake poochie 😫😱

Always have a cup of Barry's or twinnings if that's youre thing 😛 before going grocery shopping 😀😛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yippeeeeeeeeeee, holidays over, back to the air tomorrow, 4 bounces then airline home to see the mutt.

Have you ever seen someone so happy to go do a 14 hour work day :)

• Advertisement

Who's this in my bed :eek:

Ted and Seph :D

It's fecking raining here in Edinburgh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement