Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

As we head to the midsummer day it's surprisingly cold, but bright and sunny at least this morning.
    Coffee time and cattle walk already over as the baling and wrapping is in full swing now. The weekend passed without notice at all on my home front and once we are busy days just roll in to other days without much distinction, even mass gets a pass as Sunday becomes just another day, though I did manage 2 pints, last night, very important to observe some rituals:).
    Up up and away....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the kitchen eating toasted tomato bread. Brush the delph shortly and then hit the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

And so another week begins.
    Chilly morning but full of promise - heading to work now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Dare I say it...it looks like it's going to be hot here. Would appreciate some summer before I leave this country . Everything crossed .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Quietly recovering in bed. Work later, some ironing and dinner making first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Don't you just love Birthday months :D I may have even got my very own minion :D

My Birthday month also!!!

I never heard of people celebrating birthday months before but if you can get away with it good luck to you Auto :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I never heard of people celebrating birthday months before but if you can get away with it good luck to you Auto :D

You don't know me Bones :D I'm celebrating the fact I'm here another year and haven't killed anyone in all those years :D

Now breaktime at the coalface

honeybear wrote: »

Woohooo!!! Are we close to your date?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

It's my birthday year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a decent walk, waiting on coffee to brew and trying to decide which of the copious jobs in the garden to start with.

Break time, coffee from a, flask with a bagel bought in the filling station.
    Sun is great on the cab, I could nap here quite easily, the air conditioning keeping me cool, this is the life.

https://youtu.be/D1JIgtX5pCk

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Happy Monday!!!

I love the Happy Mondays......

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

honeybear wrote: »

My birthday month too !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work time for me.... I love going from 5am starts to 5pm starts.... NOT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Work time for me.... I love going from 5am starts to 5pm starts.... NOT.
    I'd be with you on that. 'Suppose you wont finish untill 'all hours'. Will you even end up back chez Mutt ?

I'm workside & determined not to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

At home, hungover. Oh dear :o about to head for a shower and see if that can bring me back to the land of the living

Trying to leave the Regional in Limerick, not my favourite patch of ground. Barrier frozen in place, traffic backed up to the hilt. I registered my displeasure. Forty minutes later not a sinner has arrived to address the issue. One lad up front revving the engine, barrier might get splintered...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to leave the Regional in Limerick, not my favourite patch of ground. Barrier frozen in place, traffic backed up to the hilt. I registered my displeasure. Forty minutes later not a sinner has arrived to address the issue. One lad up front revving the engine, barrier might get splintered...

That should be a simple manual override.. :rolleyes:

About to peel some spuds, minding OH before work..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home now after what was a surprisingly ok day. First in a while, long may it continue.

You won't beat the manual override Grem.
    Just had a heavy shower, stopped work for a while, get a coffee in and hope it stays dry for a while after that.

Getting ready to shoot out of a cannon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Another heavy shower, so time to get the dinner going. One of those constantly in and out days.

Jaysis it's gone fierce humid. Nable for this at all atall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Pizza Hut, getting a pizza as I can’t be bothered cooking

Jaysis it's gone fierce humid. Nable for this at all atall

It's a disgrace Joe!

It's a disgrace Joe!

And me making mash for dinner like a fool, i won't stand for it!! *sits*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, back from the gp. Bit disappointed, feel I took a bit of a backwards step but hey ho, that's how it goes I suppose.

Anyway, jammies on, curled up on the couch with the last leg on, so life could be worse.

On my way to hopefully meet a sugar daddy :D

Or maybe not :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

A bit too much exercise yesterday, everyting aches.... I am too old for this.

TG sorry to hear that..

Auto, spare us a few bob?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening to casiopea .
    TG1 wrote: »
    Home, back from the gp. Bit disappointed, feel I took a bit of a backwards step but hey ho, that's how it goes I suppose.

Anyway, jammies on, curled up on the couch with the last leg on, so life could be worse.

*hugs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A horrible day work wise. Tools downed for the evening. Gonna watch the Ireland game and sink a few beers. They are self medicating beers. :D That will be followed by a late night curry. Just finished making it. If Carlsberg did Monday nights........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

On the couch after a 12 hour shift, absolutely shattered and suffering a chest infection, desperately forcing food into my gullet even though I’ve no appetite so I can take my antibiotics and cough bottle. Then straight to bed. One more shift to get through then I can sleep for days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

On couch

COYBIG!!!!

Kitchen table at the laptop. The RTE Player is absolute muck. Could be throwing Mrs G off the big TV! Match is muck too...so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just home wrote off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In a meh mood this evening. Netflix & tae. will probably crash shortly, been awake since 4.

Set the mammy up her own Netflix account & she is settled on the sofa all afternoon.
    Will be in bed early, up since 5.30 am

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Coalface done, run done & gym done.

Couchside watching the match.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Kitchen table at the laptop. The RTE Player is absolute muck. Could be throwing Mrs G off the big TV! Match is muck too...so far.

Aye, it's never worked for me. Complete pile of crap.

mzungu wrote: »
    Aye, it's never worked for me. Complete pile of crap.

Took me 57 mins to watch the first half. Reloaded it now and still the same ****e. Completely missed half time analysis. And the match itself is piss poor.

Have Carlsberg or RTE conspired to ruin my Monday night!:D

I tried watching the Denmark game on the player, gave up on it. Too much buffering & freezing.

Watching the first episode of Happy, then heading to duvet land.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In mahon point omniplex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , pasta and pesto with garlic bread here tonight .

In mahon point omniplex.

whatcha watching

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

cooking for manbeast

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Very nice. Can't beat that classic combo!!

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Please tell me there is cheese involved somewhere

Listening back to The Cure gig, hairs on my neck standing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement