Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Morning Motherflumpers.
    I'm at the kitchen table, coffee, le baguette with jamone and fried eggs watching A.P. Bio.
    Good start to the day. Good start.

Not Poolside.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

About to trundle home, that baguette sounds tempting.. But then I can see an ad for ten nuggets from burger king that would do nicely too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

About to trundle home, that baguette sounds tempting.. But then I can see an ad for ten nuggets from burger king that would do nicely too.

Combine the baguette and the nuggets. COMBINE!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Combine the baguette and the nuggets. COMBINE!!!!

Holy breakfast roll Boom Bap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...The birds were singing all around him, the trees gently swaying in the breeze. The answer lies here somewhere he thought as he found his way through loves fallen leaves...

Morning all,

It's a bright-ish grey 14C

Not long awake - a happy heart makes for good sleeps :)

Kitchen with coffee, maybe some eggs soon

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!!

Glorious sunshine here and Im in a mighty great mood :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in hangover hell seeking some mercy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

In bed having a lie in with my maltichon next to me doing the same. Gonna stick on a bitta brekkie shortly and then sit down on the sofa and binge watch 8 episodes of Line of Duty one after the other, only briefly pausing for toilet breaks and to cook more snacks.
    Gonna throw away the fitbit for the day because the only steps I'll be making will be the ones from the sofa to the fridge.
    Ahhhh bliss. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Glorious morning. One car gleaming and waiting on Mrs S to come home. Then coffee and get her car washed.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Arndale Centre, Manchester (#32)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers

NewRed2 wrote: »
    In bed having a lie in with my maltichon next to me doing the same. Gonna stick on a bitta brekkie shortly and then sit down on the sofa and binge watch 8 episodes of Line of Duty one after the other, only briefly pausing for toilet breaks and to cook more snacks.
    Gonna throw away the fitbit for the day because the only steps I'll be making will be the ones from the sofa to the fridge.
    Ahhhh bliss. :)

My dream day! :D

I am on the couch coffee in hand. Soon I'll start up the motor and head off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside about to make one of those cappuccino sachet things. Highly sceptical of what it’ll be like, but sure they were on offer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In the kitchen of my new gaff, having my first cup of cawfee after my first night here and delighted that I’m finally settling in. However I’ve never lived with people not in my profession so had to be extremely mindful of sleeping housemates when I came in from work late last night. Probably sounded like a heffalump :pac:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Homeside about to make one of those cappuccino sachet things. Highly sceptical of what it’ll be like, but sure they were on offer :p

Add a drop of milk and a touch of brown sugar, sorted..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside thinking I might go get a haircut

Awake :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m on my lunch, eyes burning in my head. Slept about 15 hours since last Saturday. Next day off is next Saturday. God I love summertime. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I’m on my lunch, eyes burning in my head. Slept about 15 hours since last Saturday. Next day off is next Saturday. God I love summertime. :(

Ahhh here shoes that's not enough sleep for over the course of a week :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ahhh here shoes that's not enough sleep for over the course of a week :eek:

I know :( it’s a combination of being too wound up/hyper to sleep, being conscious I’m overtired and don’t want to sleep in so keep waking up being anxious and plain old being afraid of going to sleep early incase I miss something.

My phone started beeping between 2am and 3:20 this morning and I leapt out of bed at 4:30 thinking my alarm had gone off and I went back to sleep. People will text me really late because they assume I’m up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I've just boarded a bus at drogheda station, lovely weather sun splitting the trees. The tannoy was blaring out music instead of announcements. Never seen or heard it in me life. The staff were dancing away having a good oul bop, and it was rubbing off on some of the people waiting on various busses. Really surreal, but nice at the same time. Im on me Todd, so didn't join in, but it made my half hour wait fly by. Big up to the lads and lassies in drogheda bus station!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Fcuked lol

Done a parkrun (5k run) with a God damned awful hangover, I actually had to stop at around 4k to vomit (didn't happen thankfully) but it was the first time I've had to pull up at an event, dreadful.

Home now and dying for a curer this evening lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Dinner on, wine chilling, relaxing evening ahead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

At a wedding. I posted in the TH the other day about my bf sewing straps on to my dress. Someone complimented me and I was like “yeah he sewed the straps on” and he was like “yeah I love a strap on” :pac: :D can’t bring him anywhere

Work trundle time, tired but ready for it..

In my heart home drinking wine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Spruced up and ready to go out for a family dinner and a few drinks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Finished doing some cleaning around the house.

Now relaxing and waiting for the World Cup to come on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

London..... downtown this time beside BigBen, better than last week :)

• Advertisement

Pizza & vino. Apologies in advance for silly postings later ... ye’re warned!

Deskside watching cork and Kerry.

honeybear wrote: »
    Pizza & vino. Apologies in advance for silly postings later ... ye’re warned!

Don't apologise at all 😀 no doubt you'll be declaring your love for Kevin McCloud 😀😛.

In my heart home drinking wine :)

Ohhhh where's this heart home poly hmmmm 🤔🤔?

Love Kerry, but C’mon Cork!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , watching The Voice UK Kids , while cooking burgers , smells great !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside, Cork should have won that:(
    Probably head home soon

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Birch Services, M62 Eastbound (#33)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ohhhh where's this heart home poly hmmmm 🤔🤔?

Never mind where it is, what would they think if Poly turned up with an old dawg in tow :D

0lddog wrote: »
    Never mind where it is, what would they think if Poly turned up with an old dawg in tow :D

😛

Bedside watching the general on rte, wondering will mzungu post a gif now 😛

Deskside watching cork and Kerry.

Ohhhh where's this heart home poly hmmmm 🀔🀔?

Its wherever you and a certain OldDog are :p

Couchside.

• Advertisement

Tipsy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Homeside having a few beers, watching womens world cup.
    The General is a class film sill Seph.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The General on RTE 2

Deskside listening to an amazing NTS live broadcast

honeybear wrote: »
    Tipsy

Still deskside but now wondering if Bear-tipping is a thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the sitting room listening to the 2 Johnnies and painting my toenails. Not at all bothered doing my fingers, so the toes will have to do even though no one’s gonna see them :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside, nose and eyes streaming. Shouldn’t have had that second glass of wine!
    Great day in Belfast, sun splitting the stones, made wandering so much more pleasant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Its wherever you and a certain OldDog are :p

Couchside.

Cheeky :D

If one of your fluffy slippers goes missing it wont be my fault :p

Its absolutely bloody freezing here, thought that i was gonna get frostbite, now have the hotel heater on full blast.

16°C....... its too bloody cold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

16c inside?

20 here in the room and 36.9c inside.

16°C outside as I walked the south bank...... freezing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement