Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed after been awoken by some chap with a white van wearing a high viz, hammering the sh!t out of a manhole cover outside.

5 more minutes and I'll give the hammer a go.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    In bed after been awoken by some chap with a white van wearing a high viz, hammering the sh!t out of a manhole cover outside.

5 more minutes and I'll give the hammer a go.

He must be lurking in this thread. Just stopped.

Thanks Sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony, mutt is staying inside as the humidity sucks.... 98FM playing Hothouse Flowers and now Thin Lizzy, great start to the day. Off to the skies for a short while.

@Cali. How's BOSTON?

Boston is fab thanks!
    Great weekend - weather was perfect, it felt like summer was on finally, (until it rained this morning and everyone got a bit sad again). Red Sox lost to the BlueJays over the weekend: we went to Fenway on Saturday (I only lasted like two beers before giving up as usual).... Baseball is a slow game that I really don't understand but terribly stylish and social and fun.

Anyway great town. Chill, good food, relaxed vibe. Kinda like Dublin in that people here work to live you know? Always happy to be here.

How things with you smurfjd?

• Advertisement

Baseball is a slow game that I really don't understand but terribly stylish and social and fun.
    Try watching American Football and you will need a pillow and sleeping bag :)

I have loved Boston during the few visits that I had there, totally obnoxious CBP, but somewhat relaxed when they discovered that I was Irish :)

Working as usual so easily distracted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route to training, listening to Bad Guy - Billie Elish on loop. I’m obsessed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On a bus wondering if the driver stole it ����
    I think we need smurf here, it’s more like a low flying jet than a bus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Coffee with no clock watching ... bliss!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...there's a smell of fresh cut grass and it's filling up my senses, the sun is shining down on the blossoms in the avenue...

Morning all,

It's a nice sunny morning with some wispy clouds 13C atm

Kitchenside with coffee feeling contented.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Had a lovely dream about a dog :)

This reminds me of Duvet Day :D

Autosport wrote: »
    This reminds me of Duvet Day :D

Lol,love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Work. It was a struggle to come in today.
    But just 12 more days in this place before pastures new.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Porchside with my second cup of tea.:)

Under my sun sail it’s already 25,8 degree. All shutters are down, desk vent is running. They predicted 35 degree today with 37 in the extrem. Back into my summer bunker at Breisach, SW Germany. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

This sunshine ! So invigorating . You know when you're so happy you're dancing and bouncing around the house and swishing your hair to Etta James :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

This sunshine ! So invigorating . You know when you're so happy you're dancing and bouncing around the house and swishing your hair to Etta James :D
    Excellent choice of music!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got lots of needle stabbys so I'm sore today but grand. Just wait and see if it does much now.

My day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, with a protein shake after the gym. Was procrastinating doing reading for my FYP, so I now have a nice full face of makeup on for no reason whatsoever

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have suncream seeping into my eyes, never wore makeup but I can't imagine trying to in this heat!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Now that was a glorious day. Took a long walk by the sea thus morning, had coffee in the garden, cut the lawns, read the paper and did the crossword in the garden, dug a few spuds for dinner and sat chatting with Mrs S in the garden.

Now have to rouse myself to go in and get the dinner going.

Enjoy that wonderful evening, if you can.

In from my first “jog” of the year. Not pretty but I’ll feel great ... in an hour!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting at home after making dinner. Reeling, after finding out something I didn’t wanna know, even though it’s my fault because I went looking. Decision time ahead I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Work finished - in my view anyway. Dinner done for the gruesome twosome (I'm joking!) At the kitchen table looking out the window and making a decision. That decision is to ramble down the road for a few pints at a picnic bench outside a nice hostelry.

EDIT -I'm leaving the phone at home. May read the paper or people watch.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sitting at home after making dinner. Reeling, after finding out something I didn’t wanna know, even though it’s my fault because I went looking. Decision time ahead I think

Bugger, sorry whatever it is..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The evening is gone kinda cloudy hazy quite breezy 18C

Radio Shack listening for Morse on 6 metres :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Garden, having ice-cream and some strawberries straight from the plants.

Thai green curry time

• Advertisement

Beans on toast time :) maybe a mint cornetto for dessert :D

Ah the joys :D

Home after some nice pints and people watching. Oven on for my stuffed pork chop. Air fryer on prep for the extras. Cut the grass yesterday and it looks like it may need another cut by the weekend. I need a holiday on my own. A holiday in the middle of nowhere with heat, sun and beer!

Autosport wrote: »
    Beans on toast time :) maybe a mint cornetto for dessert :D

Ah the joys :D

I wants a mint cornetto now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Thai green curry time

Ahhh brilliant I'm starved 😀

*slides plate across the counter*

😛

Deskside thinking

At the kitchen table and just remembered - I'm off the ciggies over a year! Vaping alright, but this is the longest off the dreaded stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    At the kitchen table and just remembered - I'm off the ciggies over a year! Vaping alright, but this is the longest off the dreaded stuff!

Well done G , massive achievement !

Home , got haircut today , it's a beautiful evening , have a Graduation** to go to in the morning gotta look good :)

Graduation from playschool :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , got haircut today , it's a beautiful evening , have a Graduation** to go to in the morning gotta look good :)

Pics or gtfo mam :pac:

Super stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

At silage!!!

Ahhh brilliant I'm starved 😀

*slides plate across the counter*

😛

Deskside thinking

Sorry dude - all gone. So much for my earlier “jog”. Am going to be good tomorrow😂

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Well done G , massive achievement !

Graduation from playschool :D

Awww! Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Well done. :)

Vaper myself and happy with my iStick 100 and my Ammit 25. :pac:

Well done. :)

Vaper myself and happy with my iStick 100 and my Ammit 25. :pac:

Pocket X and utterly menthol 11mg.:D Happy out!

Feeling guilty about smoking reading the above posts, kinda lol.

Sephers you're doing a lot of thinking recently, I hope you're not having second thoughts about our upcoming nuptials, we should probably start sending out the save the date cards, need to be sure the gang here can all attend 😂

I'm met up with my 2 best friends at 2pm for a quick coffee, left them at 5.45pm and it seemed like we'd only been out for an hour, laughed tíl we cried and had a great gossip, love them to bits tbh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside.

Taking care of a few bits and pieces.

Grub on. Stuffed pork chop, chips and mushy peas, Bread and butter too. Fizzy lemon for the wash down!

honeybear wrote: »
    Sorry dude - all gone. So much for my earlier “jog”. Am going to be good tomorrow��

Ohh fine so honeybear, I'm not gonna let you have anymore of my honey now 😤

kidding 😀

Sephers you're doing a lot of thinking recently, I hope you're not having second thoughts about our upcoming nuptials, we should probably start sending out the save the date cards, need to be sure the gang here can all attend ��

Absolutely not 😏😏😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

.........Sephers you're doing a lot of thinking recently, I hope you're not having second thoughts about our upcoming nuptials, we should probably start sending out the save the date cards, need to be sure the gang here can all attend ��...........

Will cats, ducks and dogs be on the invite list ?

0lddog wrote: »

It will be like Noahs Ark, all welcome.. Old dogs will be top of the list along with Sephers favourite flurries 😜

0lddog wrote: »

The Nazi's from dogs trust are not invited :pac:

The Nazi's from dogs trust are not invited :pac:

If you're bringing your oul pussys I'm bringing my oul dogs, end of 😜

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement