Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

But Duvet Day,

Duvet Day,

Will there be wine ?

Will there be wine and potato crisps ?

( and maybe a Bonio for me to dunk ? )

and the cats want to know,

will there be a fish course ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for kitchen, starved of the hunger!
    0lddog wrote: »
    Thats what the Nazis from Dogs Trust want you to believe.

It Aint True :P
    If you're bringing your oul pussys I'm bringing my oul dogs, end of ��

Ahh no dogs are welcome I was referring to the above post ^^^^ 😀😛

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Chill'n in cool pool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shouldn't watch 90 day fiancé while reading this thread :D. It's ok Ted I don't need a green card to enter Wexford :D m

Now couchside giggling :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Having a cold cider my neighbour brought me, fair play to her !!
    Had a race earlier, if was lovely and warm..First race I have run with my Nephew, God he's fast..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bugger, sorry whatever it is..

Thanks Gremmers, some tough decisions ahead I think.

Currently in bed, mulling over said decisions

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Thanks Gremmers, some tough decisions ahead I think.

Currently in bed, mulling over said decisions

If it's what I think it is my heart goes out to you, go with your gut and don't accept any bs explanation. x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching The Confession Tapes part 2 in Netflix . Very calm and still outside , a few stars twinkling .

If it's what I think it is my heart goes out to you, go with your gut and don't accept any bs explanation. x

Thanks Duvet. Have some fairly concrete proof now so there’s no bluffing his way out of it. Now I just need to find the balls to confront him x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Kitty6277..... good luck. Judging by your posting personality, you have the "balls" to do absolutely anything you desire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt, he just doesn't understand the concept of "staying in bed" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Shouldn't watch 90 day fiancé while reading this thread . It's ok Ted I don't need a green card to enter Wexford m

Everyone is welcome, some are more welcome than others.

Bedside, enjoying final few moments of relaxing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Everyone is welcome, some are more welcome than others.

Bedside, enjoying final few moments of relaxing.

That's not nice to say to your fiancé Ted :(

:P :D

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Bright and early at the coalface, stunning morning out there, busy old day ahead but hope to get finished by early afternoon to go home and enjoy the sunshine in the garden for the evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Beautiful morning. Walkies over. Happy payday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Lying in the dark and I think I'm beginning to know her, let it go, I'll be there when you call..

Morning all,

Bright hazy morning 15.5C

Kitchen with coffee, I'm happy thanks to friendship.

Seven Worlds will Collide

Awake early, himself left early and is now having it out with me by text. Am in bed, but I don’t think for much longer, looking like it’ll be time to pack my things and go

Autosport wrote:
    That's not nice to say to your fiancé Ted

Why did you jump to assume you were in option 2.

It's like you don't even know me !!!

Deskside, it's dark and cloudy here and I'm cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Awake early, himself left early and is now having it out with me by text. Am in bed, but I don’t think for much longer, looking like it’ll be time to pack my things and go

I hope you're ok Kitty, it sounds like leaving is the best decision for you :(

On the couch waiting for my meds to kick in so I can eat! Therapy at 10, can someone else go for me please? Thanks :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Someone once told me to look after myself, because he was (indeed) looking after himself.

Take care Kitty, we are here if you need a shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Good luck kitty your strong and can do this

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Not sure where I stand with him at the moment, or what’s going to happen in the future but I suppose time will tell.

I’m currently in the middle of packing my stuff but had to stop because I’m in floods of tears. How is this his fault and yet I’m the one crying? :mad::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

A loss is a loss.....of trust and togetherness. Hurts regardless. :(

<<hugs>>

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Not sure where I stand with him at the moment, or what’s going to happen in the future but I suppose time will tell.

I’m currently in the middle of packing my stuff but had to stop because I’m in floods of tears. How is this his fault and yet I’m the one crying? :mad::rolleyes:

I'm so sorry Kitty :( Its very painful for you. Is there any chance that things aren't as they seem? An innocent explanation? Is this something both of you could work through? Its just from your posts here you were very happy in this relationship. Maybe wait until you can speak to him face to face before leaving. Texting is a really bad idea for serious things.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty, all of the hugs *squeeze*

I'm so sorry Kitty :( Its very painful for you. Is there any chance that things aren't as they seem? An innocent explanation? Is this something both of you could work through? Its just from your posts here you were very happy in this relationship. Maybe wait until you can speak to him face to face before leaving. Texting is a really bad idea for serious things.

He gave me his explanation, said he wanted to know if girls liked him :rolleyes: what does it matter what other random girls think, is my opinion not enough for him? He was adamant that he didn’t want me there when he gets back this evening so I left. I’ll let things cool for a few days and see then how things stand.

He gave me his explanation, said he wanted to know if girls liked him :rolleyes: what does it matter what other random girls think, is my opinion not enough for him? He was adamant that he didn’t want me there when he gets back this evening so I left. I’ll let things cool for a few days and see then how things stand.

:( Mind yourself Kitty. Most of us are strangers on thos thread but we are here for you x

If this posts I'm impressed they have internet out here in the Irish Sea. On one of those Dublin Bay boat trips and the toddler absolutely loves it. We're driving up like Somali pirates next to these massive cargo ships waiting in the bay and on the other side there's these big waves making the boat bob up and down. I'd say they do a roaring trade in sick bags...

Sitting out in the sun having the chats with Mammy. I’m conscious that I’ve already tended to drag this thread to the “Kitty’s relationship problems thread” so I apologise, but thank you to everyone for being so sweet and supportive. I know we don’t know each other, but your support means so much x

• Advertisement

Sitting out in the sun having the chats with Mammy. I’m conscious that I’ve already tended to drag this thread to the “Kitty’s relationship problems thread” so I apologise, but thank you to everyone for being so sweet and supportive. I know we don’t know each other, but your support means so much x

Kitty, I’m on here EVERY day about cats, dogs & ducks! Enjoy the chats & the sunshine ... we’ve all been there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I am comin in outta this hot sun now before I end up looking like some sort of aboriginal sicilian by way of tijuana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Inside for a spell. A lazy day with just some pottering and sitting in the sun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

On the road this weekend with work. Just clocked out at the tech desk. Gonna go for a ramble in the evening sun and maybe, just maybe enjoy a couple of pints outside, once again people watching.

Car was reading 29 degrees on way home from work earlier, garden-side now, food cooking nicely on the BBQ, I'm feckin' starving, gosh wouldn't it be great if the weather was like this all of the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home from work, heading gardenside. I don’t mean to complain because it’s warm and the sun is shining but it’s very windy and not very nice to sit out in.
    At least I’ll get some towels dry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod and Gone Home , both your evenings sound idyllic tbh , enjoy !

Home for a bit , absolutely fabulous day , long overdue and very welcome , tis good for the soul :D
    Enjoy your evening folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

At home, slathering myself in after sun after getting badly sunburnt during the worst shift of my 11 year career. Absolutely drained.

Thankfully we have a tag game this evening to keep my mind occupied and stop myself going down the rabbit hole.

At times like these I wish I still had my ex to talk to but my colleagues will have to do. No-one else really gets it

Back from a run. Its warm out there.

Scrambled eggs, toast & tea.

Netflix later to unwind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I was falling asleep in work today but it's nearly midnight and can't get to sleep. Ughhh.

Tomorrow is chock full of meetings and some pressure to get a newsletter out so need to be on my A game.

Still this day 2 weeks I will be packed and getting excited for an early morning flight home. Eeek!

Oh and Kitty, you poor wee pet. Just be good to yourself and let the tears come. There will be crap days and ok days then there will be good days again. Hugs.

Trying to curb my usual Summer frivolous spending habits. Went for a lovely walk today and imagined I was walking on a beach in Portugal ... never underestimate the power of imagination!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, thinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Thoughts are with you Kitty. Going through some awful tough relationship stuff here too lately and not in a dissimilar boat at all.
    Bit of space can be good and clear your head and regroup, just gather your thoughts and dont act nor react til you've digested everything that has happened. Then later when/if the time seems right then maybe yee can chat. But let it all cool down a bit first.
    That's my professional agony aunt advice anyway. Not that I'd be one to copy.... :)

On the patio myself, got tomorrow off work so just sipping a lovely craft beer el fresco now and listening to Red Hot Chillies - Win or Lose.
    Great upbeat song. But I always wonder about some of the lyrics.
    So lets say "East side love is living in the west end". Well I live in a tiny village in Laois and don't have a compass. But I've got a feeling I might be missing out by living in between the two aforementioned love areas coz there's bugger all love here lately.
    Just goes to show, the estate agents were right all along, location really is everything!!!!

I am on the couch watching my stories but half thinking of taking a drive.

Hitting the hay, long weekend of social activities ahead and the weather is looking very favourable for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside enjoying a few cold ones on this glorious evening. May have a sore head in work in the morning but feck it, days like this are meant for having a few cold ones despite being a school night:D

I am on the couch watching my stories but half thinking of taking a drive.

I'll have the tae on for you hear.

Few choc bikkies here too.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'll have the tae on for you hear.

Few choc bikkies here too.

Aw Ted! I love you! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside, I love my bed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Home. Food now. Another thread.:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.