Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Home. Food now. Another thread.:D
    something tasty I presume:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Early to bed for me tonight. Working from home tomorrow. Need to be careful not to get sunburn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Early to bed for me tonight. Working from home tomorrow. Need to be careful not to get sunburn!

Working from home is tough. Last time I worked from home for the day I only saw 5 episodes of Line of Duty and the movie Munich.
    Then again, by the end of Munich I was thinking I'd have been better off in work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Bedside already. The heat has knocked the sh1t out of me today, can't deal with it at all and it wreaks havoc on my sinuses :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Long day over in Galway and Athlone today, by the time I got home I was sooooo looking forward to a run.

Got out and ran a 5k with my backpack and TRX straps.. Ended up meeting an old friend and ran with him, I'm over the moon!.. Wish I could trust this place enough to post photos, but I got a great photo with him and you'd know we were delighted with the accidental meeting.

Chuffed with myself.

Now Vindaloo and a few beers :D

30 mins ago I was comatose on the couch, now I'm waiting on my second pint in the pub, very unexpected and I'm going home after this, it's the weather for it and it's very welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

30 mins ago I was comatose on the couch, now I'm waiting on my second pint in the pub, very unexpected and I'm going home after this, it's the weather for it and it's very welcome.

Enjoy Duvet , actually , have one for me too :D

Sitting watching the sky darken outside , love night skies :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Lovely sunsets :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Lovely evening out.

Heading to the leaba, it's been a long day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside after a quiet evening at work. Feeling somewhat better now, I’m not sure if things haven’t sunk in yet, or if I’m just happy to let things lie for a few days. Either way, some chill time at home is needed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside enjoying chatting with a very good friend :)

Sending hugs to whoever needs them :)

Can't believe Ted and Perse :eek:

:D

Am in bed , window open as always , lovely calm night .
    So calm I can hear the drunken muppet shouting and roaring in the estate across the field from me .

Never a dull moment :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    So calm I can hear the drunken muppet shouting and roaring in the estate across the field from me .

I'll lower my voice Mam :D

Autosport wrote: »

Lol , you've a very masculine voice Auto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Hah? Speak up - I can't hear you

Lol , you've a very masculine voice Auto :D

That's myself and RMAOK having a row :D he'll be hard of hearing when I'm finished :D

That's myself and RMAOK having a row :D he'll be hard of hearing when I'm finished :D

What's that?? :pac:

You can shout all you want Auto , it seems poor RMAOK has gone deaf !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Calm night? Jaysus down here in west Cork there's an easterly wind blowing with 24 hrs. Leaves and branches all over the shop. Wind howling away up the chimney. Still warm though. A great day for any farmer with hay down.
    Not long in home after a day fitting a new pump for a cousin and the rest spent on a tractor drawing silage. Hopefully I get a few hrs to do a few jobs of my own tomorrow.

• Advertisement

You can shout all you want Auto , it seems poor RMAOK has gone deaf !

:D:D:D

Calm night? Jaysus down here in west Cork there's an easterly wind blowing with 24 hrs. Leaves and branches all over the shop. Wind howling away up the chimney. Still warm though. A great day for any farmer with hay down.
    Not long in home after a day fitting a new pump for a cousin and the rest spent on a tractor drawing silage. Hopefully I get a few hrs to do a few jobs of my own tomorrow.

It's honestly a lovely night here , Laois :)
    Hope ye don't get battered by the rain tomorrow Foxy .

ETA ,
    sorry , think it's Galway that's in line to get battered :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm in the kitchen listening to KISS :D

"Oh no tears are falling"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

It's honestly a lovely night here , Laois :)
    Hope ye don't get battered by the rain tomorrow Foxy .

Rain tomorrow? Not a chance with the wind from the east.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

The sweat is rolling off the back of me sack a sure sign they won’t be any rain tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the cot, missus properly snoring her head off. May decamp downstairs

• Advertisement

Rain tomorrow? Not a chance with the wind from the east.

That's why I edited my post , sorry :o

I says wrote: »
    The sweat is rolling off the back of me sack a sure sign they won’t be any rain tomorrow

Ah weather forecasting is just a load of balls.

Bedside, I had 2 drinks, home, debated about hanging out washing but it's so windy here I'd say they'd have taken off over night so back to using the clothes horses, a li8 tipsy tbhdue to time restraints and greediness, someone I know got a bad medical result during the week so I'm in the "life is short" frame of mind today, you never know what's around the corner.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Deskside, ready for a busy day. Then the freakin weekend!

My new dress should be ready tomorrow. Whooop! So excited. Last time I designed and got a dress made was almost 26 years ago. Jaysus am old.

Happy Friday peeps. Love yiz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Its the weekend around here, took the mutt to the beach but got shocked when the whole place is now blocked for car traffic, they have built massive car parking areas since our last visit two weeks ago and are supplying a bus service, so we didn't get to tour down our favourite part of the beach.

Off to work, 6 hours of jaunting around the skies, going to a regular country, but their international airport, not their executive airport, so this is a first for me... yahooooo.

Have a fun day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...There's a reason for the sunshine sky, there's a reason why I'm feeling so high...

Morning all,

Thin grey cloud atm here but it's just over 17C

I think I had a good sleep but it's taking a while to get motivated this morning :D

Kitchen with coffee

Seven Worlds will Collide

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside having a cup of coffee after a very warm night made sleep nearly impossible. Off to work soon:(

in the kitchen having some brekkie and gradually working up the motivation to cut the lawns. Mildly hungover so it's taking me a while to build up the strength.
    You know things are bad when ya practically have to give yourself a motivational speech and a few fist pumps to go out and spend 15 minutes cutting a garden.
    Right grass, I'm coming for ya, eventually.... Maybe a quick episode of line of duty first. But then, by jaysus....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Workside!
    I cycled in today, was glorious.
    Going to run at lunch.
    Then I'll cycle home from workside later.

I'm going to be in a jocker, a lovely ouchy achey jocker and will eat all the chinese food.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In dunnes shopping with mammy :o I switched out the Lyons for the Barry's 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In dunnes shopping with mammy I switched out the Lyons for the Barry's 😀

Messing with Mammy's shopping is a disowning offence.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat on the couch with a snoring dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - similar to Grem :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Couchside - similar to Grem :D

Is that an old VCR you have under the TV?

In a pub that is called my surname. It's not an Irish bar and apparently there are many of these bars here in Bangalore.

I ordered a jug of beer and it's massive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in (on?) the armchair with a cuppa before heading out to work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At the barbershop. Sweltering in here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Going to put on a cardigan here :(

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Going to put on a cardigan here :(

So much for the heatwave :rolleyes:

Just had a 1.5 litre jug of beer, a dopiaza curry with flaky paratha and masala papad (popadoms topped with tomato, chili's and herbs)

My bill was €12.50.

Sometimes living in India is good. :D

Witchie wrote: »
    Just had a 1.5 litre jug of beer, a dopiaza curry with flaky paratha and masala papad (popadoms topped with tomato, chili's and herbs)

My bill was €12.50.

What kind of beer? I was watching a documentary about Delhi today, fascinating stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Witchie wrote: »

My bill was €12.50.

That's my kinda meal at my kinda prices!

Carside waiting for the all clear. Then hotel, shower and dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heading to work barbecue, couple of free drinks vouchers burning a hole in my pocket too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement