Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Heading to work barbecue, couple of free drinks vouchers burning a hole in my pocket too.

I'll leave the light on for you :)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭snowgal

At home, drinking wine in the garden, in my summer dress, which I was dying to do all day. Sounds good but literally as I got to my home town, the clouds arrived from nowhere and it’s nearly dark out here.... :( still I’m staying until I see goose pimples on the arms!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie.... I had two friends send me pictures of them drinking beer in Bangalore today, one was there for a day and the other doing an interview, small world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having a beer with the mutt, brought him home two cushions to repack his favourite cases so he is happily rolling around the floor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dragging myself away from the posters images thread , it's hilarious , and fun and light hearted , much needed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching the world cup with a beer in hand. Not that warm in the southeast today not that i am complaining:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sister & her beautiful gang have left the building! It’s my goddaughter’s birthday - pressie shopping has gotten harder now she’s in her teens.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, sweaty mess.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Just got little bird to sleep :) getting harder now as the new trick is standing up in the cot blowing raspberries:) he thinks he's so so cool now !
    Hubby gone to the marquee tonight so pizza time for me !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Finally, sitting down with a cold drink after a day in the woods with a few of the younger kids. Wrecked but in a great way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

On the hotel bed doing homework!:eek: Yes homework! Watching travel vlogs by tourists visiting Ireland. These are the big threat to official touristy type promo videos, apparently. Some of them have massive hits and subscribers too. I KNOW THAT ALREADY!

Corporate Ireland with its head up its ass and more. I'm only following instructions, but it's painful.:rolleyes: I really want to open a cafe at this stage.

GrandeeoGrub!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting on the couch, haven’t been on the couch for a couple of weeks

Grandeeod wrote: »
    On the hotel bed doing homework!:eek: Yes homework! Watching travel vlogs by tourists visiting Ireland. These are the big threat to official touristy type promo videos, apparently. Some of them have massive hits and subscribers too. I KNOW THAT ALREADY!

Corporate Ireland with its head up its ass and more. I'm only following instructions, but it's painful.:rolleyes: I really want to open a cafe at this stage.

GrandeeoGrub!:D

We'd be your best customers G :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Flat white for me, please!

Once there is Lyons I'm there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Large latte, extra shot please :)

Just caught up with Celebrity Gogglebox and I'm in stitches here, it's the only thing that makes me genuinely laugh out loud on the TV.. Hope you're watching Mam, Rylan is on it with his mother and she's brilliant.

Loved my "images" on the other thread, both are spot on but now I'm too embarrassed to say that I'm on the couch with a wine lol... I actually am, for a change 😂

Now we just need to drop hints as to what should be on his menu to eat !

I'm going with.....
    All The Food , don't care what it is :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed with a coke in one and a bag of microwave popcorn in the other 😀

honeybear wrote: »
    Flat white for me, please!

Wine or Tea or Coffee.:D
    Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Once there is Lyons I'm there

Rared on it, but Barry's too!
    Large latte, extra shot please :)

I'll have the posh stuff!
    Now we just need to drop hints as to what should be on his menu to eat !

I'm going with.....
    All The Food , don't care what it is :)

It would be full of no nonsense food that is wholesome and filling in surroundings that are appealing.

Closed at 6pm.:D

• Advertisement

Coffee there G, i'll make it Irish:D
    As you're closed, I'll get my own

Lying on my bed with a coke in one and a bag of microwave popcorn in the other 😀

Don't wanna know how or what you posted with :eek:

Oh I'd nearly forgotten !

Tonight's film is.... For Your Eyes Only !
    Great song in fairness !

Great song in fairness !
    There will be a Gif on the way:)

votecounts wrote: »
    There will be a Gif on the way:)

I look forward to it every week , just a bit of fun :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Great song in fairness !

Time flies.....

5f309-rm4.gif?w=349&h=148

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't wanna know how or what you posted with :eek:

😏😏😏😛😛

Away to bed folks! A wedding on below me too. May they enjoy it as it's Summer after all.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Away to bed folks! A wedding on below me too. May they enjoy it as it's Summer after all.:D

You should join them 😀😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching Jesse James, can't beat a great western :D I have to entertain myself while Ted is away :D

Does this cafe have Hot Chocolate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Couch side too. Watching the Rolling Thunder Revue on Netflix.

I watched all of Happy! on netflix the other day, holy crap it's great!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Once again. Chill'n in pool.

I am now in my lovely bed, watching The Rookie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching Jesse James

Thanks Auto - now I've got that Cher song wrt Jessie James stuck in my head. :mad:

• Advertisement

Time to turn on Netflix and doze off for a bit , night folks :)

Night Mam

Deskside trying not to think more than necessary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back home after work, after another quiet night. Was a disaster for my customers (only had a table of 2) but I showed my worth as a waitress and even though their whole stay was a disaster, they were incredibly pleased with the service and even left me a tip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back in house. In the words of Lethal Weapon.....I. getting too old for this ****.

I'm in bed but am all amped up!

• Advertisement

Sleepy time 😴😴😴😴

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sleepy time 😴😴😴😴

Nite nite seph
    giphy.gif
    sweet dreams

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed in my hotel in England after a fantastic day visiting the beautiful city of Bath. The architecture is stunning and the Roman baths are a must see.

Bedside awake

That wasn't much sleep lad

Not even four hours 😔

I feel your pain.

Just got woken by hailstones and thunder. Nice feeling that it’s Saturday so I can go back to sleep for a while!

Watching lightning maps, east side in for some action alright

Something in the air alright ... Saturday birdsong!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement